April 26, 2024, 10:25:11 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Can't reload  (Read 1881 times)

awesine

• View Profile
Can't reload
« on: January 12, 2017, 04:58:05 am »
I have 50 9mm balls for my 9mm Mauser yet whenever i press R or right click to the reload function and click, the gun never fills with ammunition. What am i doing wrong?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Can't reload
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 05:21:29 am »
There are 2 types of 9mm, normal 9mm and 9mm ball. Usually looted Mauser's would have normal 9mm already loaded and you pick up ball ammunition from NPCs like raiders. Or vice versa

Try dragging the ammo to the gun when you have it equipped.

awesine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 05:24:38 am »
Just realized that i accidentally bought .45 instead of 9mm >.<

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 05:30:30 am »
 :facepalm

LMAO

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 04:06:16 pm »
The fact that you actually BOUGHT ammunition for a Mauser, the weakest gun in the game, means that there is little to no hope for you... lol.

Just joking, but you are better off watching 2 groups of enemies fight then pick off the survivors, that way you can loot all the items you need. Also check out some guides here http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Guides and here http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?board=28.0

awesine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 09:19:06 pm »
Actually just tried to do that with some follower of the apoc's and some raiders. The Fotp's won but they turned hostile on me for some reason, got fucked.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 09:39:49 pm »
Actually just tried to do that with some follower of the apoc's and some raiders. The Fotp's won but they turned hostile on me for some reason, got fucked.

NPCs will turn hostile if you loot their kills. Lets say Unity Vs. Rouges, unity kills rouges, they'll go loot the bodies but not all. Just watch from a distance and see what bodies they didn't loot.

Also shoot NPC's going after you once so they'll attack something else.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 10:42:59 pm »

I will look for you in the wasteland and "help"