March 29, 2024, 01:38:40 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The UFAV Post 'Issue 1'  (Read 2301 times)

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
The UFAV Post 'Issue 1'
« on: January 09, 2017, 11:53:10 am »

READ ALL ABOUT IT!

'Issue One' out now for the very modest price of 20 caps!

Note: Unfair Advantage does not take these issues seriously and all information posted is never to be took personally, it is merely for fun and to bring a little life back into this forum.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 12:42:20 am by Bison »
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

DIGGAA

• View Profile
Re: The UFAV Post 'Issue One'
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 02:07:46 pm »
If id make a screen of every battle or guy i killed... :D but very well done, with so much love in it =) We are playing for a week now. We were in Fonline2 before.

Guys, this tb battles are extremely fun! I want to bring a bit life in tb action because most pvp is only in rt. U are all welcome to fight me in Boneyard or elsewhere! =) my tent is full of that shit *g* and btw we are only 2 guys but we already made some german friends ingame.

If u are new in the Game and get killed by us, just say that u are new and we will give you the stuff back in Hub (maybe exept caps). For those who hate because I pk ... guys Wasteland is harsh. Go level 24 and fight me!

Hope to see some big balled guys who want to tb fight!

<3<3<3<3<3

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 03:16:48 pm »
I very rarely post pictures and unfortunately for you this battle happened the very day that I was organising the creation of a fictional newspaper. I suspect we will be having much more battles seeing as BY has a new lease of life.  8)

As for gear, this late in the session it has not much value unless it's something specifically useful. I often leave it or dump it at one of our bases.. I am more interested in the casual pvp no matter what game mode.  8)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 03:19:09 pm by Bison »
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 03:34:06 pm »
I doubt this picture. There is no way seeing DIGGAA and Zementa gettin pawned. Maybe some1 can backround check this image, hm, i am not sure, maybe its phottoshopped, its really a very unlikely situation.
Gettin a Shot liek a miracle.
Zementa is one of the finest and strongest Players out there. And I dont need to mention DIGGAAA. You all know what I am talkin about. He´s high-jackin every ass out there. Better hide your Kids and family. Cuz you know what big man is about to do

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 05:24:49 pm »
Wow Bison killed 5 vs 1 in BY?  that's not bad B; but I'd hardly call yourself a "team"? 

Good to see you back, hope you don't mind a little trash talk.  I'll be looking forward to seeing you in the BY.  Time for TB patrols to rise once again.

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 05:26:22 pm »
There wasn't only me as stated in the article and I never left, I actually play this game casually.

It was 2 vs 5.

Some screens http://ufav.proboards.com/thread/166/zie-germans not that this is important.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 05:38:23 pm by Bison »

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 08:16:12 pm »
If id make a screen of every battle or guy i killed... :D but very well done, with so much love in it =) We are playing for a week now. We were in Fonline2 before.

Guys, this tb battles are extremely fun! I want to bring a bit life in tb action because most pvp is only in rt. U are all welcome to fight me in Boneyard or elsewhere! =) my tent is full of that shit *g* and btw we are only 2 guys but we already made some german friends ingame.

If u are new in the Game and get killed by us, just say that u are new and we will give you the stuff back in Hub (maybe exept caps). For those who hate because I pk ... guys Wasteland is harsh. Go level 24 and fight me!

Hope to see some big balled guys who want to tb fight!
<3<3<3<3<3

Thanks for the fun this weekend DIGGAA - the wasteland is starting to look vaguely alive again, heres hoping that it's the begining of an upward trend.

When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 03:31:45 am »
I'll be out hunting for USCABS again tonight.  Be ready plz :)