March 28, 2024, 03:32:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: The Khans: Recruitment  (Read 4245 times)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: The Khans: Recruitment
« on: January 04, 2017, 03:29:12 am »
hi i wanna join for the forum pvp in new vegas online

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 03:57:25 am »
Glad to see you back! Not glad to see you with UV again though...

You do not dictate what we do or do not and I've about had it with your snake business. We haven't been gone and we're not in any alliances. Both you and Jish where hailing Khans alongside us a few weeks ago, AA and TKs even did a couple of actions together when you died out the first time, but I saw no crying anywhere about cooperation then. I suggest you two send me a PM here or elsewhere and tell me what twisted your knickers and until then take your bullshit out of our recruitment thread.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 04:07:33 am »

crime when we post anything in your thread, ok when u shitpost ours. is ok :D

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 04:27:36 am »
crime when we post anything in your thread, ok when u shitpost ours. is ok :D

I won't stop my commanders from running their TC however they want. When AA was low in numbers you came and played with us and there was not a single tear shed or cries about any alliance. Go fight and deal with it or call UFAV to log onto their AA chars and help you swarm? You can send me the saltbags in a PM instead if you feel you need to vent.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 04:31:15 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 04:55:01 pm »
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 04:57:43 pm by Gimper »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 05:08:22 pm »
I won't stop my commanders from running their TC however they want.
Yikes, I guess that shows who really runs the Khans here.

When AA was low in numbers you came and played with us and there was not a single tear shed or cries about any alliance.
Yeah I came to play with you guys BEFORE you flopped personalities Meng. I remember the old Meng who was true to his words and actually stood with some standards. I admit I AM salty. I'm salty that my good friend changed into such a malleable changeable fence-straddler.

Go fight and deal with it or call UFAV to log onto their AA chars and help you swarm?
Only one from UFAV in AA is Bison, idk where you get your info.

You can send me the saltbags in a PM instead if you feel you need to vent.
No need. Your actions have given me some closure to my guilt. I won't bother you anymore outside of game.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 05:25:00 pm »
I don't give a fuck about the opinions of traitors especially when they're trying to smear shit on something truly great. I serve and answer to my clan and care very little for what you, Bison, Jish, Dende, Slimeball or other traitors think. You failed, you missed the train and god forbid we got further and where better off without you. Going to the lengths of trying to demonize me or pushing that things have changed.

TKs is more than gaming, gaming is more than Reloaded, more so brotherhood is greater - people who shares your identity and who's got your back for real, who you can count on. It's what we believe. A mere FOnline faction eventually dies, it's doomed to start with and FOnline is bad soil to try and grow something lasting. In 10 years from now we will still be around somewhere having a laugh together at the expense of others.

We moved on a long time ago, you guys should try to do the same.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 05:47:33 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 09:07:37 pm »
I don't give a fuck about the opinions of traitors especially when they're trying to smear shit on something truly great.(The Khans are not great they suck balls, that's why they run from server) I serve and answer to my clan and care very little for what you, Bison, Jish, Dende, Slimeball or other traitors think. You failed, you missed the train and god forbid we got further and where better off without you.(always lose so not sure what you mean) Going to the lengths of trying to demonize me or pushing that things have changed.

TKs is more than gaming, gaming is more than Reloaded, more so brotherhood is greater - people who shares your identity and who's got your back for real (you share your identity with some other person? are you some sort of Immigrant?), who you can count on. It's what we believe. A mere FOnline faction eventually dies (all games die eventually noob), it's doomed to start with and FOnline is bad soil to try and grow something lasting. In 10 years from now we will still be around somewhere having a laugh together at the expense of others. (your parents expense maybe?)

We moved on a long time ago, you guys should try to do the same. (just because you rage quit game don't ask others to do same)

SKEMI

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 02:14:06 am »
Count me in!

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 03:15:47 am »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 05:07:30 am »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2017, 07:19:30 pm »
Ignore enemy propaganda! Face the real truths!
Khans are the masters of this wasteland and we intent to keep it this way.
Join us! Or fail.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:25:03 pm by ⛧Donnie Darko⛧ »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2017, 11:28:10 pm »
Some say you can still smell the stentch of butthurt and salt from that day..

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2017, 11:30:04 pm »
Some say you can still smell the stentch of butthurt and salt from that day...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 12:08:49 am by ⛧Donnie Darko⛧ »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2017, 08:17:52 am »
Some say you can still smell the stentch of butthurt and salt from that day...