March 28, 2024, 06:42:45 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Khans: Recruitment  (Read 8697 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
The Khans: Recruitment
« on: January 03, 2017, 08:08:27 pm »

We're not primarily a PVP faction rather we are one of the last remaining PK clans of old. We are killers, griefers and raiders.

Only assets to our clan are allowed to become Prospects and from there work to join our ranks. Be it talented artists or strong players. In the latter case our requirements for joining from FOnline Reloaded are:
1) Be atleast lvl 24.
2) Self-sufficiant and know your way around the game.
3) Pvp ready and having tents or base systems set up.
4) You share our values and work well in our group.

We value loyalty, grit, cruelty against enemies and brotherhood above everything else.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:22:29 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: The Khans: Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 02:20:12 am »
Glad to see you back! Not glad to see you with UV again though...

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 07:06:41 pm »
Wow Kinda harsh talk for recruitment thread still...

God Speed lads, and happy PvPing

Peace

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 09:22:58 pm »
Awgy - great use the that JA2 Gif for your avatar haha!  I remember when I played that game for hours everyday.

As for the "dispute" between Gimper and Meng, LOL all I can say is that Gimper is enjoying some extensive revisionist history, but I suppose that's all there is to do in the dying days of the game?

As for recruitment - The Khans isn't for everybody, only the strongest will survive.  I welcome anyone who deems themselves worthy of the challenge, and are ready to be tested.

knuckle

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 12:25:06 pm »
We are still looking to recruit people on the reloaded server.

We understand this is a small
community however we will
be more then happy to see fresh blood join the ranks,

We like to take part in real time operations, but this is not our main goal we do other aspects of the game inclusive of playing other games,

If you want to join a great community with great players, if you want to have a laugh and experience the good side of the game please contact meng, garg or Sven :)

knuckle

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 08:46:44 am »
Look for fresh blood,

If your looking for fun! Great atmosphere, enjoy playing other games sign up on our forum.

What makes us great, we are not just a reloaded faction we are clan! We have chapters all over the internet playing other servers and games.

we have a great history on fallout type servers, much experience and great players! We play to have fun, when you join you'll be welcomed as a brother and friend.

If you want a great gaming experience, be apart of something great! Be the foundation's of our faction hit us up you won't regret it! Climb our ranks show us you are a true Khan!

knuckle

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 09:48:11 am »
Bump!

Join up :) have fun, chill with the boys it's all about having a laugh and relaxed approach to gaming!

elemenope

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 08:53:03 pm »
up

knuckle

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 07:20:36 am »
Bunp

knuckle

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 12:38:56 pm »
Join something great, join the khans :)

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 06:41:43 pm »
As the guys say, its not for everyone. People will call you names and generally be childish in they're insults, most probably because they take the game side too seriously. On the other hand, you will be rewarded for calling people names and being childish haha. It is a game after all, and we play it for fun, no point taking it too serious.

All that aside, The Khans are much more than a game faction. We are a multi-game faction, a multi-sport faction, and above all we are a brotherhood who will look out for each other in real life situations.

From the computer games, to the Airsoft team, from our news paper to our famous youtubers, we push in all directions, and are always looking to to expand into new ares of both profit, and fun.

If you join, i will greet you with open arms, but loyalty is the single most sought after quality in a prospective Khan..and if you leave..we will hunt you, in all games, and we will kill you.

Hope to see you soon.
Aint no coup de grais, its a bullet to the head.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 06:58:17 pm »
As the guys say, its not for everyone. People will call you names and generally be childish in they're insults, most probably because they take the game side too seriously. On the other hand, you will be rewarded for calling people names and being childish haha. It is a game after all, and we play it for fun, no point taking it too serious.

All that aside, The Khans are much more than a game faction. We are a multi-game faction, a multi-sport faction, and above all we are a brotherhood who will look out for each other in real life situations.

From the computer games, to the Airsoft team, from our news paper to our famous youtubers, we push in all directions, and are always looking to to expand into new ares of both profit, and fun.

If you join, i will greet you with open arms, but loyalty is the single most sought after quality in a prospective Khan..and if you leave..we will hunt you, in all games, and we will kill you.

Hope to see you soon.

You forgot actors and even various merchandise, khans are top brotherhood (no insult just honesty)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2017, 08:56:18 am »
Bamp

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2017, 09:15:55 pm »
FREEDOM!!!!

The chains that have bound me for months have been broken!  Join the Khans and together we will rule the wasteland!

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2017, 02:26:11 pm »
Bump! Join up to be a Khan today.