March 28, 2024, 03:28:27 pm
Username:

Password:

Poll

What kind of player are you in FOnline: Reloaded?

I like to role-play only, I don't do PvP.
I am a hardcore PvP ape!
I do both. I enjoy RP, but I enjoy PvP too.
I just play the game casually for fun.

Topic: To PvP or not to PvP?  (Read 6992 times)

bish001

• View Profile
Re: To PvP or not to PvP?
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2016, 05:40:21 pm »
Bullshit.
Most of t4 items currently comes from special encounters which you can find as solo player same as a team, chance to find t4 in lockers is very low. You can also buy them from other players, its easier to gather caps and buy t4 then find t4. Magic lockers are doable solo easily since you will almost never meet more then 1 enemy player in glow, warehouse or nr sewers. Only NR commercial is dangerous zone. TC caps are nothing compared to bartering anyways. All TC towns together spawn 72k caps per hour and those caps belong not to you but should be splitted to all members but good barter run is like 200k+ caps per hour and at this stage of season merchants almost always have caps. Anyways group actions are obviously supposed to have better reward.

I didn't mean to cause argument and respect your opinion, your right about bartering, its very easy to earn caps and I do well in that respect.
I tried to solo wh, reno sewers etc, I can kill the mob but before I can clear area they start to re-spawn making it hard for a solo melee player like myself. Also I don't think power armor can spawn in reno sewers. It would be nice to be able to buy pa from the shop at a very expensive price like 6 mill caps and maybe increase tc locker cap payout.

You can easily  do Glow with Melee character. And 2 of my PAs come from glow. Buy able T4 Will never happen tho, it is supposed to be rare, and special.

thx for the tip I try out the glow, Easily solo with a mega fist?

Yes glow ezpz but u need repair

nice that was very easy :-) how often does the magic locker respawn? :P

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2016, 05:43:48 pm »
nice that was very easy :-) how often does the magic locker respawn? :P
randomly between 10 to 30 minutes

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2016, 05:44:50 pm »
Why read the Wiki when there is a Seki  ::)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2016, 05:58:46 pm »
Why read the Wiki when there is a Seki  ::)

Wiki Button on top of forums should be changed to Seki :D

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2016, 06:31:28 pm »
This is what I mean, you must take part in TC or as a faction to get these items, solo players have no chance of getting tier 4 now unless they team up with a faction, the strong get stronger and the weak get weaker. I know these items are meant to be rare,  they were still rare when bluesuits could loot reno locker (less than 1% chance) and there was always competition to get to the locker... anyway just my opinion no grief intended.

I am a little confused here... You are complaining that you have to do work to get a reward? You are upset that bluesuits can no longer get free T4 and other good items? Listen man, ANY dungeon except ares is easy soloable. You don't have to be in a faction or do TC to kill a few slags hahaha! I can't believe you are actually complaining about 3 slags in Reno... I hope I'm not falling for trollbait here...

Anyways, the point I was trying to make in this post is that the PvP community makes up more than 10% of the server Population. I think my point is proven. Gonna lock the thread now so it doesn't go crazy.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 06:34:23 pm by Gimper »