March 28, 2024, 07:15:14 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: This guys must die!  (Read 4411 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
This guys must die!
« on: December 05, 2016, 10:34:44 pm »
Thanks Docan for this video: http://sendvid.com/170aegos

This video helps me to realize Gervas was a spy from AA here. After check this, I just did another test and get a second proof about that. After confirmed, Khans deal against ******* was done.

Thats it, AA, ***** cheaters who leave always chars in Reno wm making previews, using bots all the time for many things, hex bot, t4, most of them are traitors, dual and fast loggins... well, this game is full of *******. All factions have your issues, but come on, its too much for me.  Go ******* your ********.

What we can expect for people who have obsession to be popular in game as Seki? Everything... even pay euros for someone, who knows. For me just game now is just disgusting. Enjoy this *****, eat **** and die! I really miss old school 2238 times, that was true. Now its immoral.

Funny to see Trooper traitor scream before take last hit in Redding "stop ally", no way little kid.... you will die everytime you spawn in our towns. You should stop t4 and this corrupt illegal things. Now is just your time to die and cry. Bullshit, bullshit, and more bullshit will come, from everywhere! Come on, waste your time crying here doing ***** posts.

Changes could be done, but GM dont care. Give easy access to t4, implants and remove slags from reno. Its just stupid, if a new player come and wants to be sniper... need high level to use both weapons, around 120... stats items, implants, and if enemies bring t4, just forget! And I am not talking about game xp. Who try to build a true team here just get punishment by server conditions... so, fuck off. Its our server now.... go cry somewhere AA! Its dead now!

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: This guys must die!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 10:50:15 pm »
I'm Sorry but....

knuckle

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 10:53:03 pm »
Awgy why you still have social warrior tags? Out of curiosity?

Your signature?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:56:10 pm by knuckle »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 10:56:21 pm »
Awgy why you still have social warrior tags? Out of curiosity?

Well I do not have any tag in game If You ask about that. And if You ask about Forum Signature, Well I am SW, and not like You I do not switch my signature every 4 weeks, to failed projects like UFAV and other weird shiz. So Yeah I guess that is it.

knuckle

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 11:07:49 pm »
Oh awgy lol

Man your sw ok I get it, but you play with AA, and so does rest of your faction? So this means that sw are no longer :).

I personally don't care actually, about your statement.

But your kinda doing the same thing right now:) lol so before you post please think, gimper is the same, so is jish I'm not sure what faction he is even in considering he plays in all, stalker is the same he been in every faction, seki also, koniko, cannot be asked to right down your whole faction names,

but you guys always disband, join another faction, doesn't work out you leave restart another faction under different name:) everytime please read my forum PvP, I'm wondering what your New name going to be after a few days when u disband and start back up.

If you was social warrior your faction would be playing as social warriors not Armageddon Army :).

Redcross, social warriors = failed factions bruh
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:09:28 pm by knuckle »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 11:18:55 pm »
Napalm insane and attention whore as always I see. And keep dreaming about Gervas hahaha we only have SKILLED players in AA.

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 11:26:26 pm »
The only ones that have been paying euros to kilgores pocket and booze supply were the khans as much as i know (sorry if mistaken) aaand how dare you call us cheater when just yesterday one of YOUR members got banned for F(BOMB) FAST RELOG.
Napalm you need to chill, calm your pussy, or UV won't work out for i don't know which time  :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 11:28:38 pm »
Oh awgy lol

Man your sw ok I get it, but you play with AA, and so does rest of your faction? So this means that sw are no longer :).

How can I be AA when their leader said

we only have SKILLED players in AA.

;)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 11:44:25 pm »
fuck off. Its our server now.... go cry somewhere AA! Its dead now!

cry

you are obsessed guy.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 11:46:39 pm »
fuck off. Its our server now.... go cry somewhere AA! Its dead now!

cry

you are obsessed guy.
I still see kilgore&co in charge, not uv nor khans, so stup cri

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 11:49:35 pm »
its napalm server. Watch what u say
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2016, 11:50:12 pm »
our spy in uv is... Napalm from basilia, u know him?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 12:48:26 am »
Same shit as in forum PvP thread so take it there instead of generating new threads.