April 19, 2024, 09:21:33 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: EW Pistol-sniper/sneak build?  (Read 1867 times)

BioHazard351

• View Profile
EW Pistol-sniper/sneak build?
« on: October 26, 2016, 03:24:50 am »
I'm looking for some good pure glasscannon sniper builds, but I also want one with incredible perception, luck, and agi. Something that I can sneak, and eyeshot a few times with high AP, from a long range. I kind of am thinking of a EW pistol build, but I'm not sure if that could be any viable in pvp, so I would like some suggestions. I want to sneak, have a lot of range of sight, and fire. But also not have any penalties from big weapons. But I'm open to suggestions, leaning towards pistols, so .223 eyeshot isn't out of the question. Definitely want some high AP. Thank you all

The Trooper

• View Profile
Re: EW Pistol-sniper/sneak build?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 02:22:50 pm »
Based on what you've described, you should make this build, also you should get 36k caps fro 10 SG and 10 FA books and 350k caps and 1 CA for INT implant (implant it at level 30)
This is a high level build if yu dont have a high level book or character to reroll, you can tag FA instead of EW and maybe decrease it to level cca~130
Drugs: Jet, Nuka, Cigs (if you implant ST, PE, AGI you can also use psycho and buffout)
Spoiler: show