Username:

Password:

Topic: How to level?  (Read 1600 times)

RadHead

• May the radiation cleanse you.
    • View Profile
How to level?
« on: October 24, 2016, 09:48:34 am »
I am level 2 in game, I have played on 2238 briefly last year and I am.back for reloaded.

Shoul d I get a faction? How do I level, get equipment ect?
Can I glow?

FireFlare

Re: How to level?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 09:59:38 am »
Honestly, factions will make your life a whole lot easier. With faction members you can also just power level or use The junk leveling method, Plus faction members can help you out with gear.

RadHead

• May the radiation cleanse you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 10:57:04 am »
So which factions are there??
Power leveling?
Can I glow?

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 03:51:21 pm »
As said, if you want a team, join an existing faction. Established factions know how to avoid spies/infiltrators. If you start your own, it will be destroyed by other players. (This game's player count is far too low to recruit and build a new team - the infiltrator ratio is very high right now.) As FireFlare said, being on a team makes things much easier (and often funner). They know how to do things that might take an average player months [and months] to discover. Ways to power-level included.

Power Leveling Methods In Use Now
Classic: hunt centaurs, floaters, and aliens in desert. Encounter after encounter.
Junk: (warning, this might be cheating) gather junk for hours and hours, craft certain items, upgrade certain pistols, dismantle them and upgrade them again. (Or something like that. I don't know because i never did this.)
Caravans: the amount of xp you get from caravans scales up as you level up.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 09:16:20 am »
Power Leveling Methods In Use Now
Classic: hunt centaurs, floaters, and aliens in desert. Encounter after encounter.
Junk: (warning, this might be cheating) gather junk for hours and hours, craft certain items, upgrade certain pistols, dismantle them and upgrade them again. (Or something like that. I don't know because i never did this.)
Caravans: the amount of xp you get from caravans scales up as you level up.
hows gathering junk a cheating ?  :o
but yeah these three are main leveling methods here :)