March 29, 2024, 11:17:40 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Group and Emblem System  (Read 1648 times)

CaptainMaxTTR

• View Profile
Group and Emblem System
« on: April 02, 2017, 03:28:54 pm »
Fallout Online as an MMO has a lot of great MMO qualities. But on great quality that it doesn't have (or at least I don't recall it having) is a guild system. I hear a lot of talk about raids in the game, and I think a type of guild (guild, alliance, whichever you want to call it) could help players group up much easier and coordinate strategies way better than playing with randoms. Another thing i'd like to see would be an emblem feature. If the members want to personalize their team, they can apply it an emblem that they can possibly even put on their avatar's clothes. Of course they'd have to submit it to the devs (so that it's not inappropriate), and they'd need to have a minimum amount of members and a Taros cost to start a guild so the devs don't get spammed with a million different emblems. I know it's a long shot, but I'd really like to see it in Reloaded.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
Re: Group and Emblem System
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 03:33:46 pm »
Guilds are called factions here.

Leftover

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 07:32:20 pm »
There is well working faction system already implemented.
About faction emblems, well, something like faction icons is already in FO2 server and looks ok. Could be added in Reloaded too.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 08:04:58 pm »
Here your lecture, sir: http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Factions

Factions' icons if I remember correctly, were suggested and will be included in wipe. Something like that is already implemented in fonline tla mk2 and fonline 2 as well.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 04:00:49 pm »
Bitches love emblems!

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 08:18:59 pm »
Faction system is already in game.

Displaying emblems is already done for new season, will work as in other servers.