April 24, 2024, 06:08:48 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Anti-violence: recruiting  (Read 18942 times)

b0wcaster

• View Profile
Re: The Anti-violence: recruiting
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2016, 06:10:56 pm »
Good Luck with the PvE faction. Claw Company Mercs will be available for hire if you need extra guns/protection in the wastes.

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2016, 06:42:23 pm »
Good Luck with the PvE faction. Claw Company Mercs will be available for hire if you need extra guns/protection in the wastes.

Thanks. I heard your faction hires out to Khans. How do we know Khans did not hire you to offer to help us and lead us into a trap?

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2016, 06:50:42 pm »
Only way to find out is to apply to join Khans scrabble :)

Hahaha!  Wishing AV the best.

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2016, 07:02:19 pm »

Thanks. I heard your faction hires out to Khans. How do we know Khans did not hire you to offer to help us and lead us into a trap?
We hire to everyone, no matter the job. (Just nothing Queer)
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

b0wcaster

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2016, 07:06:28 pm »
Claw Company Mercs is a neutral faction that will work with anyone. Hire us, and your enemies become our enemies until the job is done.

Gary King

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2016, 10:20:44 pm »
I'd like to join up, I just met Scrabble in the hub today and he invited me to join so here I am.

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2016, 11:13:06 pm »
Welcome Gary King and Joe Bottle. Invites sent.

SargeInCharge

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2016, 02:50:50 am »
You guys still taking people?

Madmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2016, 09:52:29 am »
I'd like to join up aswell. just created my char(se) 2 days ago but i know my name around the wastes

Billy the kid

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2016, 11:42:49 am »
Hey gents,

you both will need to send a message to our leader or scrabble and they will set you up,

Mr. Z

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2016, 02:55:32 pm »
Hello folks.
An update for all gang members

A: I added two lockers at the south base entrance. One contains skillboks and is meant for starting characters. Please feel free to get what you need, but please only get what you actually need. After you hit level 12/15 and you can afford it, please add something to this common locker. Add what you can when you can.

If anybody wants to contribute, I propose we help newcomers to help themselves, and especially players new to the game. So no T3 equipment please. Skillbooks, hammers, hatchets, a few caps to get professions and low level weapons and armour only.

The second locker is meant to every gang members. I added 3 safehouses/parking lots next these locations:
Gun Runners
San Francisco
Vault City.
As you can guess the locker contains the 3 maps. If any volounteer wants to add more please feel free to do so, just remember to share maps and notify the rest of the gang.

I also remember all members that if you find a pile of gear in a shared tent then that's a combat pile. I invite everybody not to get stuff from other members piles. This is to ensure that if you leave gear on the ground then it's YOUR gear and nobody gets anything from it.

B: I know that practically everybody has a car but now we have a gang Scout. I picklocked it, so no keys needed. The trunk contains fuel and tools. Please remember to service the Scout after you use it.

This is the gang doing and so no need to thank me.

Also, I'd like a couple of volounteers willing to solve the Gun Runners quest and keep the loot to buy more shared stuff (maybe a huger vehicle), thanks.

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2016, 04:21:03 pm »
Mr Z thanks that is some good work right there.

Reminder to all members: check the computer terminal at a base for the latest updated radio channel. Check often. It changes a lot. So far we are using in-game radios to keep in touch, but there is word we might start using TeamSpeak voice chat soon. It will be optional, but it should be used to do big fights when we get into PvP. At terminal, channel check is under "Miscellaneous".

News: I just got an invite from a major faction to do some coop PvP. Sounds like they want to help us get stronger. I think we should do it. If it's a double-cross, we lose 1 fight and move on. Big deal. But if it's real, then we will get help from some pros.

Other: We have no way of knowing who are spies/thieves and here we are recruiting a lot. So all members should assume security is low. Don't leave your valued items in shared tents or bases for very long. That includes cars. Best way is to park cars at your own tents before you log out. I have a feeling this game has a high turn-over rate, and this might be one reason: so many spies and thieves.

Also i want to apologize to swagaholic. I killed him in our base as part of the process to boot him out of our faction. I thought i had to do that, but found out i wasn't even able to make that work, so that was a disaster. He was PK and we are APK. Turns out, he did not know we are APK so it's not like he meant to be violating our principles. I think he was just having his own version of fun and i misinterpreted the situation/mechanics. I could have and should have handled that better. Sorry swag! (We talked about it yesterday in Hub so hopefully he doesn't hate me.)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 05:06:26 pm by Scrabble »

Madmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2016, 05:05:22 pm »
Thanks again here for taking me in Scrabble,
and hi to the rest.

I'll be spending most of my time on my crafter, so if you need anything yo might aswell ask xD

Current Professions:
Armorer(1)
Gunsmith (Small Guns) (2)

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2016, 02:58:58 am »
Ya, I was gonna say be careful who you give access to your bases cause khans like to baserape new players.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk