March 28, 2024, 10:19:09 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Anti-violence: recruiting  (Read 18833 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
Re: The Anti-violence: recruiting
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2016, 08:58:59 pm »
Sorry, but if you create a faction with this name, looks like a provocation to us. For it Bastian comment that. Could be not your desire, but who knows. We are ultra violence against people who deserve that. We have our code. Good luck with your Anti-Violence faction, could start killing southern area in the map, many Khans killing innocent people there everyday. We dont go, because TB is so annoying, 5h in a stupid enconter. Forget.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2016, 10:07:37 pm »
many Khans killing innocent people there everyday.

One of the greatest compliments and "gift" quotes I have ever received.

Einherjar

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2016, 10:18:25 pm »
many Khans killing innocent people there everyday.

One of the greatest compliments and "gift" quotes I have ever received.

Now, now. Don't go *pissing* Napalm(off) ;]

BastianS14

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2016, 01:18:43 am »
No worries, guys, Bastian just thinks that because he's carried by his team that he can say what he wants. Good luck out there.

I dont understand this attempt to tease me.

First of all, why i cant say what i think?
Second, should i ask you permision to post my toughts? No, actually, fuck off :)
Third, Im not a kid, so im not impresed by you guys killing blue suits in a flare trap turn based with 10 people during 5 hours and i dont give a fuck if you send treats to a kid like you guys did.

Khans are the khancer of fonline.

We all know you just a bunch of stupid americans who likes to talk all day in forum and do things that requieres no skill in-game.

EVERY player from the "good" pvp factions can kill 2 khans at his own.

When we used to fight khans we always did this math (Total khans % 2 = Ultra violence members needed)

I know you gonna post videos, bad quality and poor intelectual content memes and some shit like that to try to make fun 1 minute in a forum comment with the photos and videos that took you all day to make.

Cut the crap guys, we all understand you are brain damaged but dont make it so easy for us to make fun about you guys.
You are the clear example of being bullied in highschool and all those things you north americans love to do to denigrate people. Perfect stereotype of the stupid-idontcare-ignorant-bullied american.

Like i did when i argued with bison explaining him that he is only the best in his mind, i wont give response to any hostilitie, my truth has been said.

Einherjar

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2016, 01:53:59 am »
No worries, guys, Bastian just thinks that because he's carried by his team that he can say what he wants. Good luck out there.

Second, should i ask you permision to post my toughts? No, actually, fuck off :)
Third, Im not a kid, so im not impresed by you guys killing blue suits in a flare trap turn based with 10 people during 5 hours and i dont give a fuck if you send treats to a kid like you guys did.

We all know you just a bunch of stupid americans who likes to talk all day in forum and do things that requieres no skill in-game.

When we used to fight khans we always did this math (Total khans % 2 = Ultra violence members needed)

I know you gonna post videos, bad quality and poor intelectual content memes and some shit like that to try to make fun 1 minute in a forum comment with the photos and videos that took you all day to make.

Cut the crap guys, we all understand you are brain damaged but dont make it so easy for us to make fun about you guys.
You are the clear example of being bullied in highschool and all those things you north americans love to do to denigrate people. Perfect stereotype of the stupid-idontcare-ignorant-bullied american.

Like i did when i argued with bison explaining him that he is only the best in his mind, i wont give response to any hostilitie, my truth has been said.

False. Every time I encountered you or your shitty comrades I slaughtered you like dogs. Before you speak the "truth" be sure you're not just another dumb shitskin spewing dumb bullshit, like you are now. Good luck getting good.
I laughed so hard from this my ribs hurt...

So I was killing slags in WH. I killed the last slag, the I saw the box open! Hahaha it was fucking .data! I thought to myself "That damned burrito eater!"

Well, I wasn't angry I thought it was funny. So I go downstairs to deathclaws and maybe some good spawns from those boxes. I come back upstairs, and there are not 1... not 2... but THREE mexicans ready to jump me jajajajaaja!!! It was hilarious it literally took them 2 minutes to finally kill me  ;D thanks for the laugh muchachos.

Spoiler: show

Bastian getting carried against 1 khan
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 01:56:10 am by Necrosis 👑 »

BastianS14

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2016, 04:34:10 am »
I laughed so hard from this my ribs hurt...

So I was killing slags in WH. I killed the last slag, the I saw the box open! Hahaha it was fucking .data! I thought to myself "That damned burrito eater!"

Well, I wasn't angry I thought it was funny. So I go downstairs to deathclaws and maybe some good spawns from those boxes. I come back upstairs, and there are not 1... not 2... but THREE mexicans ready to jump me jajajajaaja!!! It was hilarious it literally took them 2 minutes to finally kill me  ;D thanks for the laugh muchachos.

Spoiler: show

Hmmm...

So you talking about swarm?
You must have stone faces guys...

Einherjar

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2016, 05:18:42 am »
If that's what you consider a swarm you're only serving to reinforce my point. Good job, Asstian, you embarrass your already embarrassing faction.

Billy the kid

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2016, 07:41:41 am »

And Bastian what has this got to do with anti violence recruiting please enlighten me? And there is a section where people talk shit to each other I believe it is called forum PvP.

you made a comment about permission, I'm pretty sure we don't need permission to recruit new people either.

I would like to say thank you to the khans for trying to stop this shit storm on our recruitment thread appreciate it, but any more arguments you feel the need to discuss that is unrelated to us please take it to the correct section as they are the forum rules.

Napalm I don't know you, never heard of you either or your faction you must be new or something, but spam your own thread please or the PvP forum

BastianS14

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2016, 08:12:14 am »

Napalm I don't know you, never heard of you either or your faction you must be new or something, but spam your own thread please or the PvP forum

:facepalm

Billy the kid

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2016, 08:51:06 am »
Wonders if Bastian and napalm comments are relevant to thi
s actually thread, and when the moderator will actually do his job and moderate the recruitment thread.

So what if the names are similar lol who cares geeze it's like being back in school pmsl ha

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2016, 09:47:36 am »
Wonders if Bastian and napalm comments are relevant to thi
s actually thread, and when the moderator will actually do his job and moderate the recruitment thread.

So what if the names are similar lol who cares geeze it's like being back in school pmsl ha

aren't you a bit toxic for a leader of a faction which doesn't promote violance?

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2016, 10:48:46 am »
you people need to start locking those threads and wait for PMs about recruitment. Here is Fonline. Shitstorm is a source of water for this community. Again Good luck with new faction and ignore them all

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 10:55:57 am by Awgy »

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2016, 10:50:59 am »
How dare you post a screen kill of Gannon.. You can't kill a legend!

But seriously let's stop shitting on this factions thread. It's all just going to be deleted.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 10:53:45 am by Bison »
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Billy the kid

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2016, 11:07:06 am »
Bison, awg thank you for that much appreciated we hope things work out well for us as well.

Emrebnk, I think you have misunderstood me, I do not wish to come across as toxic but was just pointing out that we wish to recruit, and you have people arguing about swarms, post screens of there kills etc which is nothing to do with, then you have people just posting pure crap which should be on the PvP forum section and not here, apologize if I have come across like that just annoying when there is shot storm on a recruitment thread, I'm not the leader just a member

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2016, 12:01:08 pm »
Glad to see you guys haven't been affected by by amount of bulls hit and hate that UV and Khans brought into this thread. Keep up your work and don't let anybody get in your way!