March 28, 2024, 02:53:58 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Lash makes IRL threats against Khans  (Read 9444 times)

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
Re: Lash makes IRL threats against Khans
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2016, 05:53:02 pm »
Are you done making shit up and threatening people?

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2016, 05:54:15 pm »

Lash - that's EXACTLY what we are trying to encourage you to stop doing.  Are you even reading your own posts?

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2016, 05:54:26 pm »

Remove Meng Before Khans Get Hurt

If something happens, your names are going to be released.

Such behavior - threatening people - is completely unwelcome in this community.

You are one sad dellusional little autist hypocrite. No one has threatened you but you're lashing out in all directions.

Do you have the authority to go on with threatening people with bans? I don't think so.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Einherjar

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2016, 05:55:09 pm »

Remove Meng Before Khans Get Hurt

If something happens, your names are going to be released.

Such behavior - threatening people - is completely unwelcome in this community.

You are one sad dellusional little autist hypocrite. No one has threatened you but you're lashing out in all directions.

Do you have the authority to go on with threatening people with bans? I don't think so.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2016, 05:55:34 pm »

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 05:57:11 pm by Gargantua 👑 »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2016, 05:56:38 pm »
I didn't think you would choose to protect Mengelito (you didn't protect Bison, now, did you?), especially given how shitty a 'leader' Mengelito has been. Well, your mistake.

IDK how many times good General need to tell Your sorry ass to stop pulling him back in to this pound of shit You created. Mengelito will learn eventually, and believe me He will lead better than you did on famous now Video "5 of us agains entire SW Swarm" when you died to 3 NPCs

Your men, Mantis, Zekromo, and Necrosis in particular, negotiated an agreement with Butcher to de-escalate previous conflicts. Mengelito did not honor the agreements made by both factions, but instead continued to crusade and escalate.

Crusade is about You, it was never about Butcher, And to be entirely precise. Same as with Bison You pulled Butcher in acting like a surrogate for some reason
 I am personally surprised you're supporting him in this. "Nice Guy" Gargantua supporting the guy who pretty much ran The Khans into the ground?
Man i was not even khanscript and i obviously know more about them lads than you do

Good job in reinforcing his toxic behavior and letting him continue to make the Khans a weak PvP faction and one eschewed by "Nice Guys" all around.
I think you meant KOBO in this sentence. Great faction that got swallowed by their overprotective allies after 2 weeks of playing? Am I right, You misspelled?
Garg. Mengelito did not ask for me to stop. He clearly made threats of real world consequence. If he was wanting me to stop, he would have simply honored the agreement as negotiated by Butcher and The Khans membership.

You posted PM and we all saw it, He asked you to stop, involving his RL shit in game server otherwise, He will not do nothing to stop pissed of khans to relise YOUR RL shit on forum as well.
And problems with custody over kids is for grown up guy more hurtful but after seeing your kitty cat shit Your RL shit will be more amusing and less annoying to regular reader.

Your "financial support" of this server has been rather weak. I do not think Kilgore wants this game to lose players nor to turn into a shithole where the community is non-existent because one Mengelito decided that the only way he can win at the game is to after people in real life.

Man get a grip... are You Butcher? Bison? or Kilgore? you speak as any of mentioned like you are in their heads.

If you were simply unaware of Mengelito's previous behavior, such as his attempt at getting Bison hurt IRL, your ignorance and support of him could be excused.
Did Meng ever ask you to kick Bisons ass IRL? If he did I would love to see Bisons reaction when you ring his doorbell :D if he didn't where do You get this fairy tales from?

But by choosing to escalate this, you, garg, have hurt The Khans in ways I as a humble khanscript or player never could.  Congratulations, I sincerely hope your faction does not get banished because of the actions one Mengelito.
Stay in one faction longer than 3 weeks and became a part of it to speak about keeping shit together, and do not comapre khans to otrher pvp faction of reloaded because they are simply not this kind of thing.

A good first step to regaining this community's grudging respect and trust would be to exile Mengelito for his crimes against faction, including his trial-less banishments of Khans, crimes against The Khan leadership (Bison), and crimes against the faction's reputation.
Again wtf is wrong in your scull?

Mantis - or Patrick as his friends in The khans call him - says that The Khans are a roleplay faction. But Mengelito's actions have crossed that boundary. If The Khans want to be welcome as a faction - as a roleplay faction - action must be taken to preserve that nature.

Cheers,
Lash
Stop using peoples Real names when you got ask to do so at least 2 times already. And who the fuck are you to make demands towards anyone for god sake?

Lash if you would shut your pie hole 2 weeks ago when many ppl told you to do so You would not be a joke right now. You are barking at wrong trees.

It was You who attacked personal life of ppl, because of the game
It was you who used real name against opponent for some reason
It was You who having nothing to brag about started bragging about someone else skills
Finally it was you who had nothing bad happened to him started dropping Kinley and Bison bombs in your conversation and despite fact tha Bison himself told you are wrong you keep doing it.

And now when finally shit hits the fan, instead of shutting your pie hole and let this situation cool down, you grab a shovel and add more shit to make it rain
You are mad

Peace

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2016, 05:57:30 pm »
Well I would just like to say that I was man enough to show up at TD for Glorious Combat.

+1 TD
-10 for Ganging up on me.

:'(
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2016, 05:59:40 pm »
An Awgsome response.

o/ I am in awg.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2016, 06:00:34 pm »
An Awgsome response.

o/ I am in awg.

Nailed it all

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2016, 06:07:26 pm »
Lash seriously you brought irl first in this thread talking about peoples kids and real names. You have to expect people to get mad. You can tell pple they are noobs and such but keep it ingame this is not real life. Close your computer and nothing happens.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2016, 06:13:11 pm »
Close your computer and nothing happens.

Haha - very well said sir.

It's true advice Lash - Please take it.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2016, 06:17:04 pm »
Lash - You know what you are saying is wrong...

When members of the Fonline community start coming out to stand up for the Khans.

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2016, 06:25:23 pm »
The first thing I hear is that lash has all of our names and is going to release them.
I then go to the Reloaded TS, and he says he has a "killswitch" like he was Snowden.

I have no idea what's going on, all that I know is that someone may have my name for some reason.

Reloaded's community is great.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2016, 06:29:28 pm »
This is my final response today.

Khans can't play well inside the game, so they resorted to dual-logging (as documented in the 24hr flare), bullying, and finally, real world threats. It's pretty clear that they will never abide by the rules of the game, nor act with honor outside of it.

Even as a khanscript, it was pretty clear that some members of TKs were toxic even to their own members; Mengelito and a friend of his leaked nudes of two female khanscripts and it was still being talked about when I joined.  I was a khan longer than "three weeks"; I was there until April 4 2016 - long enough to witness Mengelito suggesting going after Bison IRL. Grizzan confirmed that Mengelito had approached him and tried to hire him to go after Bison in Britain.

I will not be silenced by cowards. Despite Khan threats, I intend to remain a member of this community and contribute to the game's growth.

Quote from: Gargantua
Lash - You know what you are saying is wrong...

When members of the Fonline community start coming out to stand up for the Khans.

As far as I'm concerned, Awgy is a khan. He was a member of The Khans platoon in Ashes of Phoenix. Who did he turn to for manpower when his own men quit on him? The Khans. Awgansky is not > The Community <. He is merely another one of the khan swarm who contributes to the death of the game by participating in Khan activities.

This is my final post for this day.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2016, 06:39:02 pm »

As far as I'm concerned, Awgy is a khan. He was a member of The Khans platoon in Ashes of Phoenix. Who did he turn to for manpower when his own men quit on him? The Khans. Awgansky is not > The Community <. He is merely another one of the khan swarm who contributes to the death of the game by participating in Khan activities.

ROFLMAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I guess Barneys is a Khan too.  And Kilgore, and Napalm and Butcher.