March 28, 2024, 07:34:19 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Lash makes IRL threats against Khans  (Read 9448 times)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Lash makes IRL threats against Khans
« on: August 22, 2016, 04:24:56 pm »
For the record - I received this in my Khanscentral forum in-basket today.  From Lash AKA Kaz Miller.

It's time to cease and desist Lash, and "calm everyone's nerves" especially your own.

#1. I can confirm that no Khan "boogeymen" are coming to hurt you, or your family/friends, or have any intention to do so.

#2. We'd appreciate if you STOPPED posting our RL names and information, which is what has led to the current discussion, situation, and your fears.  Also - we would appreciated if you DID NOT threaten to hurt people or yourself.

#3. The nightmares of Mengelito are in your head

#4.  It's probably a good time to take a -break- from this all.  It's clearly gotten out of hand for you.

#5. The Khans organization is not going to listen to threats or ultimatums from you or anyone else.

When you are done your break, come back and have a laugh about all of this, alongside us and the rest of the Fonline community.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 04:27:49 pm by Gargantua 👑 »

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
Re: Lash makes IRL threats against Khans
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 04:35:29 pm »
I think making threats in real life, talking about peoples kids and releasing personal information needs to stop. Let's keep it in game.. because that's why we are all here. We are here to PLAY a GAME.

There's only one real place to settle this.

Two men enter, One man leaves.

For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Einherjar

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 04:36:42 pm »
Ah, the beautiful air of desperation from fighting a losing battle. It's time to realize you are nothing and give up.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 04:38:27 pm »
I plan to go to burning man in Arizona next year to TD IRL. 

I ask any willing members of the community to join me and represent the Fonline community.

We know how to TD best.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 04:42:01 pm »
TD is the only way.

For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 04:48:07 pm »
Khans *have* been hurt - absolutely disgraced as a faction. I didn't think you would choose to protect Mengelito (you didn't protect Bison, now, did you?), especially given how shitty a 'leader' Mengelito has been. Well, your mistake.

Your men, Mantis, Zekromo, and Necrosis in particular, negotiated an agreement with Butcher to de-escalate previous conflicts. Mengelito did not honor the agreements made by both factions, but instead continued to crusade and escalate. I am personally surprised you're supporting him in this. "Nice Guy" Gargantua supporting the guy who pretty much ran The Khans into the ground? Good job in reinforcing his toxic behavior and letting him continue to make the Khans a weak PvP faction and one eschewed by "Nice Guys" all around.

Garg. Mengelito did not ask for me to stop. He clearly made threats of real world consequence. If he was wanting me to stop, he would have simply honored the agreement as negotiated by Butcher and The Khans membership.

Your "financial support" of this server has been rather weak. I do not think Kilgore wants this game to lose players nor to turn into a shithole where the community is non-existent because one Mengelito decided that the only way he can win at the game is to after people in real life.

If you were simply unaware of Mengelito's previous behavior, such as his attempt at getting Bison hurt IRL, your ignorance and support of him could be excused.

But by choosing to escalate this, you, garg, have hurt The Khans in ways I as a humble khanscript or player never could.  Congratulations, I sincerely hope your faction does not get banished because of the actions one Mengelito.

A good first step to regaining this community's grudging respect and trust would be to exile Mengelito for his crimes against faction, including his trial-less banishments of Khans, crimes against The Khan leadership (Bison), and crimes against the faction's reputation.

Mantis - or Patrick as his friends in The khans call him - says that The Khans are a roleplay faction. But Mengelito's actions have crossed that boundary. If The Khans want to be welcome as a faction - as a roleplay faction - action must be taken to preserve that nature.

Cheers,
Lash
Quote from: Gargantua
Re: Remove Meng Before Khans Get Hurt

Delete message
    Report private message
    Quote message

Sent: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:34 am
Recipient: Kaz Miller
Also - why are you threatening that Khans will get "Hurt?" Threatening physical violence against members of this organization is not a good way to start a conversation.

Re: Remove Meng Before Khans Get Hurt

Delete message
    Report private message
    Quote message

Sent: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:33 am
Recipient: Kaz Miller
Lash,

What are you talking about?

Meng is looking for you to make a peace offering from what I can see, and stop shitposting IRL items about Khans. I don't think thats unreasonable?

I also don't see how that warrants him needing to be banished from Khans? That doesn't even make sense. He's asking you to stop doing what you're doing so that the shitstorm stops. What exactly is he supposed to get banished for?

And why do you want Mantis on Public TS? What does he have to do with it?

Look - if you want to solve this, the best thing to do is just walk away, and/or tell Meng you won't be posting IRL stuff about Khans. Everyone will be happy to leave things alone after that I'm sure.

Nothing here has crossed or will cross the threshold from just gaming and shit talk to RL from what I can tell.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 04:53:14 pm »
Typical SJW cringe haha you Lash, your a dildo. You push people, you use every single dirty trick in the book and you go real personal against people and attack their children then you freak out like this to a fair warning that you should stop so we don't do the same thing right back at you? It's to bad you're not man enough to say your sorry instead of making threats.

Should call your mom and talk about how you bully people online mister.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Einherjar

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 04:54:16 pm »
Your beef is with Meng, not the khans. Mengelito has every one of our backs no matter what and is every bit as qualified for his position as Garg or Sven is because he does exactly what his role entails. Keep this between you two, Meng isn't going anywhere, not in your dreams nor in reality. You don't have the manpower or the same fire in your spirit as even our weakest khanscripts do. Let it go.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 04:58:56 pm »
Public Warning

I implore any public watching to freely make their own conclusions.

I am also glad Lash has posted the PM's I sent him about the situation.  Attempting to deescalate.  I've done what  I can here folks...

As for my conclusion about Lash and the fictional situation he seems to finds himself in.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 05:06:40 pm by Gargantua 👑 »

Miguel Alcaide

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2016, 05:03:28 pm »
Austin Williamson

you told me you was doing your home work, i banned you last time from playing this game because you didn't leave your bed room for so long. Come back to reailty Lash i feel like this is the only way we can connect using this forum!

stop bringing shame on the family wearing make up and help us in the kitchen to cook buritos

love dad

Miguel Alcaide

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 05:11:40 pm »
Stop picking on my son! leave him alone

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2016, 05:39:59 pm »
Khans. Your men have said that "don't take it seriously, he's just taking the piss, this is all in good fun".

If something happens, your names are going to be released. Go after my family or my friends, the docs will be out there. Your presence in the community has been nothing but toxic. Your internal culture is all kinds of fucked up. Such behavior - threatening people - is completely unwelcome in this community.

In interests of transparency, this is the message I sent to Gargantua last night.

Remove Meng Before Khans Get Hurt

Delete message
    Report private message
    Quote message

Sent: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:34 am
Recipient: Gargantua
Things are getting out of hand, Garg. They've been out of hand for a while - for months, really - but I think you'll be a little surprised at the amount of shit Meng's been up to lately. And I'm not referring to the time he tried to hire people to go after Bison IRL.

I'm letting you know right now: if Meng goes after my friends or family, I'm coming after your faction. He's been a toxic shitstain on The Khans and the game for far too long. This has crossed the boundaries of roleplay and into the realm of severe autism worthy of banishment.

Come to public TS, you and Mantis both.

The clock is ticking. Mengelito is sure to do something stupid soon, and when that happens your men will get hurt.

We're the only people who can stop that from happening. No need to butt heads. Let's work together to - ahem - solve this.

I suggest that you give him the Bison treatment - "voluntary" exile. A pardon would be nice, but not necessary for purposes of fixing this issue.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2016, 05:41:23 pm »
Remove Meng Before Khans Get Hurt

If something happens, your names are going to be released.

Such behavior - threatening people - is completely unwelcome in this community.

You are one sad dellusional little autist hypocrite. No one has threatened you but you're lashing out in all directions.

Do you have the authority to go on with threatening people with bans? I don't think so.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 05:50:44 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Einherjar

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2016, 05:51:10 pm »
Go ahead and come after us. You are mentally incapable of outsmarting even the simplest idiot in this shitty game let alone Mengelito, a stellar genius.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2016, 05:51:46 pm »
I went into the public TS and minimized it waiting for Lash to "talk"...

I return to see Lash saying to Meng

"Gargantua already told me you are getting kicked out".

LOLOL

Lash - Making blatant lies and threats, infront of the entire community is not a good way to build trust.

Per my original post - for your own sanity and namesake - please cease and desist.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 05:53:18 pm by Gargantua 👑 »