March 28, 2024, 10:09:03 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: MY LASH RESORT  (Read 6458 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Re: MY LASH RESORT
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 08:53:18 pm »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 09:15:10 pm »
Again, Meng made no attempts to push Bison out of TKs, Bison has confirmed this himself and as he is the owner of the old forums he has access to everything said there (including PMs I believe).  Secondly you deny outing kenley yet here you are blabbing about Twig' health and I haven't seen him give you any consent to do so.  On those 2 facts alone the rest of your post isn't worth replying to, you're naught but a shit bag 10x worse than you claim us to be...  At least we can own our sins.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2016, 10:45:41 am »
Also I've had the Presidency on a silver plate on occasion but turned it down since I'm not a leader personality, first trying to force that I pushed Bison out and then now ofc meng the kingpin with his vast resources and international gangster network puts fonline hits on people. Time to realize this is just a game lash haha

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2016, 09:57:10 pm »
Lash it's about time you stopped with the bullshit lies about my departure. I wasn't pushed out by Meng, I was told to resign from being the Reloaded leader by the Khan President because my vision wasn't fully appreciated and seeing as that vision wasn't shared by the majority of The Khans it was time for someone else to take that position. I decided to leave instead of stepping down.. Mainly because of being told to resign but i also had some personal issues going on.. I wasn't exactly in the best of moods which is typically normal.

Stupidly I then took the forums down with me.. As an act of frustration.. But I have since given back the old forum back to The Khans so it's down to them to release any information from those archives as I no longer have any access to them.

I hope this finally clears things up so that you can keep me the fuck out of your retardation Lash.  ::)

And no I am simply not defending The Khans I just can't understand why I am being used in your arguments.

One more thing.. Why the fuck have you got whiskers painted on your face?
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2016, 10:05:48 pm »
Lash it's about time you stopped with the bullshit lies about my departure. I wasn't pushed out by Meng, I was told to resign from being the Reloaded leader by the Khan President because my vision wasn't fully appreciated and seeing as that vision wasn't shared by the majority of The Khans it was time for someone else to take that position. I decided to leave instead of stepping down.. Mainly because of being told to resign but i also had some personal issues going on.. I wasn't exactly in the best of moods which is typically normal.

Stupidly I then took the forums down with me.. As an act of frustration.. But I have since given back the old forum back to The Khans so it's down to them to release any information from those archives as I no longer have any access to them.

I hope this finally clears things up so that you can keep me the fuck out of your retardation Lash.  ::)

And no I am simply not defending The Khans I just can't understand why I am being used in your arguments.

+1000

Bison's departure from the Khans was due to a dispute between our two persona's and visions.  It was exactly as Bison has expressed it here, and was an extremely regrettable dispute for both parties at that.

And lash - for every comment you make about Mantis's video's you also make your own mis-history... or should I say misery?

« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:07:25 pm by Gargantua 👑 »

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2016, 10:15:05 pm »

Sorry if I was wrong about any info, but ty for speaking logic. +1

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2016, 10:25:58 pm »
Gargantua and I both re-started this faction on Reloaded so that it could again be re-formed, Just as Arcanix did in 2238. With the assistance of a selected few individuals it has grown into one of the most talked about factions, that's a vision that both me and Gargantua shared. We however did disagree on multiple things, just as many Khans have done in the past.

My dislike or hate for some of the current Khans and the things I have seen some of them do lately wont let me just simply tolerate you spreading lies Lash, especially not lies that involve the one and only General Bison. I also hate with a passion people bringing Kids into these arguments.. that ain't acceptable.. not even in the wasteland. So let's not do that again. I keep seeing you say that you are 'Qualified' to speak for The Khans.. You aren't even close. You get that privilege when you have served The Khans in multiple games for many years.. not just because you was Khanscripted for a month or two.

I would suggest that you use facts from now. As for bringing me up in your arguments.. I think it's

For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.