April 16, 2024, 08:48:12 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: MY LASH RESORT  (Read 6473 times)

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
MY LASH RESORT
« on: August 17, 2016, 03:42:20 pm »

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
Re: MY LASH RESORT
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 04:26:53 pm »
1+ Good points
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 04:45:33 pm »
THAT INTRO WAS FUCKING AMAZING DKLFDFLFDGFDG

MANTIS U R PRETTY
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 04:58:26 pm by emrebnk »

Einherjar

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 04:58:23 pm »
Amazing as always. You do the khans proud, my dear friend.

Einherjar

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 05:21:57 pm »
Also

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 05:24:01 pm »

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 05:55:51 pm »
I've Been wrong about the Khans, I've seen them as asshole of the community but not all are assholes. I've seen my Judgement wrong about them. everything i ever said isn't meant to be. I May look the other way but knows now, the khans are not bad people but a good role playing group. No harm done, i take all i say back. mantis opened my book for the Khans as well as others.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 06:03:21 pm by General Oliver »
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 06:12:55 pm »
I've Been wrong about the Khans, I've seen them as asshole of the community but not all are assholes. I've seen my Judgement wrong about them. everything i ever said isn't meant to be. I May look the other way but knows now, the khans are not bad people but a good role playing group. No harm done, i take all i say back. mantis opened my book for the Khans.

Well good Ropleplay ain't excluding fact that they are assholes :D. Every single one of them is an ass, lovable in regular conversation but still an asshole non the less. What is to be pointed though... there is a border between Game and real life, witch we all should consider sanctity at all time. In my interpretation this video was all about it pointing this in a way. There would be no need for it, if things would not go too far.

Mantis buy a razor you cave man :D

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 06:19:03 pm »
https://youtu.be/YxkH75qvtZg?t=782

Warning, huge wall of text below. I spent over an hour of my precious limited free time this. I had promised Butcher I wasn't going to respond to any further Khan bullshit, but fuck, the rant was just too dumb to let it live.

inb4 butthurt comments

Quote from: Mantis' Claims
1. He [lash] goes on these extremely asinine rants about things [in Khan politics and history] which he knows nothing of.
2. What really pissed me off was that he mentioned Mengelito's children - Mengelito's real life children
3. his excuse was that the khans brought his real life into it
4. I think he's referring to that his sisters appear in the videos and the khans probably did say derogatory things about his sister.
5. This guy attacks my faction on a daily basis. He makes these Weekly Charge newspapers
6. none of the rumors are true
7. this motherfucker has no idea what happened with The Bison Situation
8. Bison held The Khan forums for ransom at the price of 100 euros, then raised to 200 euros
9. Mengelito did not backstab anybody
10. Some shady international real life shit was done to The Khans
11. This is not an innocent fucking guy that I [Mantis] am attacking
12. Khans don't have any rules on Forum PvP
13. We [Khans] are a bad guy roleplay faction
14. The majority of what we [Khans] do on game and forum is roleplay.
15. [many months ago] Kenley joins The Khans
16. Lash, in his reports to Khans, said that Kenley was transgender
17. Lash convinced Kenley I outed them
18. Kenley is an attention seeking, emotion-driven, factless
19. Lash was trying to work undercover with us
20. He constantly set people up for ambushes
21. Once we figured out what a snake he was we started to cast him out.
22. then we had this fucking SJW motherfucker Butcher come in acting like he was Lash's brother
23. Butcher is Lash
24. butcher refuses to turn on his mic when he's in teamspeak
25. they use the same computer
26. lash dual logs as butcher, guaranteed

27. lash is a weak-ass feminist virtue-signaling cuck

1)
I am qualified to speak of The Khans; I was a member for over two months, turned down two promotions to Raider offered by Gargantua himself, was voted out of The Khans once (by Ribbit, RHPatiri, and others), was inducted back into The Khans by Gargantua, was finally banned by Mengelito because Mengelito was butthurt over Weekly Charge #1.

Which, I may add, I was writing in my capacity as a deep cover khan agent sent to infiltrate smaller factions. An operation that Khans were aware of and would *not* stop babbling about in Khan TS to outright newbs.  Khans don't do OpSec,  apparently.

Anywho. Contrary to Patrick Mantis's claim, I am both knowledgable and qualified to speak of The Khans, particularly what happened in my time with and after them. I am not privy to the discussions of The Red Order, but by piecing together history and conversations, I am able to attain a reasonably accurate history.

2)
True. I stand by my remark. If Mengelito wasn't such an utter shitehead, he'd have custody of his children.  I doubt the judge is aware of Mengelito's behavior as a khan, but I  know that it would not help Mengelito's  case for custody. On the contrary, Mengelito's internet behavior only khanfirm's the court's khanclusion: Mengelito is not a suitable role model, nor is he a suitable parent.

3)
This refers to Dende and Mengelito's paintchopping exercises on the forums. I could drag out pictures of Khans IRL and photochop them - hey, you posted it on the internet, therefore it's fair game (is what Dende/Mengelito/TKs say) - but I'm not a shitehead.

4)
Max Scrubington makes three video appearances on my channel so far. Yes, she is my sister. Yes, she played the game. Yes, she is single. No, she will not date you.

5)
Daily basis? Don't flatter yourself... your pathetic faction gets only sporadic attention, and even then only when your faction is being shiteheads.

6)
On the contrary, these rumors are true. Autoaim scripts are something a Khan (2238 veteran) has admitted to and has accused Seki of using. Does Mantis know his own factionmates as well as I do?

7)
It's easy enough to see what happened from the shittrail you guys left on the forums, from in-game behavior, and from Mengelito's behavior. Mengelito had always encouraged Khans to act like little shits. Bison gritted his teeth and tolerated it until he couldn't take the khanstant cringe any longer. Bison posted his new faction philosophy, Mengelito encouraged the shiteheel khans to lobby protests, and Mengelito absolutely maneuvered in private chats and Red Order communications to have Bison exiled.

8)
Also true.

9)
Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9. See 7.

10)
According to Grizzan, Mengelito tried to hire Grizzan to fuck Bison's real life up, providing him with Bison's address. Mengelito had suggested hiring thugs to fuck Bison up previously on Khan TS and got shouted down by the more sensible people (Gimper, Mantis) who were there.

11)
True. I'm the guy who backstabbed The Exclave on behalf of Khans. Also the guy behind Operation Enclave - the Operation in which Khans invaded a CCM Enclave grind - and the infiltration of The Neutron Defenders.

On the flip side, I'm also the guy who helped many players get their start in this game. I power levelled and geared dozens of scrubs, trained people, etc - all while a khanscript. My 10 kills as a khanscript were all accidental kills of the people I was levelling. I've also spent my time since early March building The Coalition forces, training players, etc.

12)
Untrue. Garg himself ordered Khans to stop posting on Forum PvP back in February, in this thread. Not my fault if Khans don't read their own forums.

13)
I don't see much roleplay from Khans, just shiteheadery. Khans don't roleplay as a rule, they play. The only ones I've seen actually play the role of a character in Fallout are Slimeball and Donnie Darko (as Alice Lidell). The rest is actual, sincere dickery.

14)
No. Khans do not post in-character on forums. Nor do they act in-character in the game itself. Khans do not roleplay. I should know; I've ran roleplay forums for years.

15)
Mantis is skipping over the my whole time with the Khans to go off on a bender and attempt to blame me for Dende and Mengelito's behavior. For what it's worth, Hubart marked Kenley for recruitment waaaay back in February. What was it Hubart said?

"No matter how much shit gets thrown at Kenley, he gets right back up and says fuck you and keeps going at it."

So yeah. My assignment to Neutron Defenders had a dual purpose: recruit Kenley (and Twig) or destroy them if they refuse. I wound up assuming near-leadership of the Neutron Defenders when Twig went absent for weeks (to recuperate from chest surgery - he was born with a fucking too small ribcage, one that left a hole in his chest and pointed the ribs right at his heart).

16)
I do not recall this, nor do my logs or forum posts show this. Kenley blames Mantis; Kenley confided in Mantis because Mantis seemed like an understanding person, but Mantis went and blabbed it in khan mainspeak and fucking Mengelito decided to seize it as a tool of attack - on that Dende joined in on.

17)
No. Kenley believed that Mantis outed them and that the subsequent harrasment was Mantis' fault. No encouragement/convincing on my part was necessary: khans did a very good job in placing the blame on Mantis.

18)
Really, Mantis? Fucking really?

19)
I believed Khans weren't total shiteheads and still owed a debt of honor to Gargantua and Hubart.

20)
I set up two ambushes and was in a position to infiltrate four factions. By that time I was mostly playing with scrubs because they were fun and writing back weekly reports for Hubart and Garg's personal knowledge. When big action looked near, I tipped off Khans to CCM gathering near Navarro, thus setting up

Operation Enclave.

CCM - Dende in particular - were the target of the operation. Neutron Defenders were collateral damage; enroute to meeting with CCM, Kenley the ND found a Bozar in a special encounter (which Arcrads took, promising 100k caps).

21)
Wrong. The anti-lash campaign actually started the week I joined, back in January 2016. I called out some khan members for being Republican assholes during one discussion and was told to shut up because "khanscripts can't talk back to raiders". This campagin actually succeeded in throwing me out after the infamous 24hr flare trap because Ribbit was convinced I was a CCM spy and because RHPatiri and other khans didn't like me criticizing their political standings.

22)
Butcher joined five days after I did, using the name JJW, then later Dr Death, finally settling on Butcher (a shortening of _the flying butcher_), way before drama. He didn't play much, but continued to play with khans after I was thrown out the first time. He trained with Donnie Darko and worked with him on caravan raiding.

23)
I have no words.

24)
Untrue.

25)
We have separate computers. I was using a toshiba laptop during my time in the khans, while Butcher used and continues to use his desktop.

26)
... Somebody get me a vodka martini.

27)
Nice try, let me dissect this claim you make by proxy of including clips of other people.

> lash is weak

In terms of physical strength, no. In terms of game skill, I'm still better than you. And when it comes to beauty, Patrick, you're so far below my level that you have perpetual groomed stubble - a sign of low moral character according to Gawker.

> lash uses feminism as a way to "level the playing field" by tearing down others who have better genetics

Apart from Jish, I'd hesistate to say any of you are particularly pretty/strong/outstanding. Sorry, but Jish is the only one of you worth dating. :3

> virtue signaling

Here is the crux of Mantis' argument: he says that my righteousness is a sham, a put-on to try to get laid. Except I'm not a sham. The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito. I am a very generous, altruistic person; when I last ate out, I left a 100% tip on a $13 bill.

the clip he included goes on to blather about "social media giving morons a platform to blurt out whatever" and "they can't be a decent human being while being social justice warriors" etc.

You know what? Superman killed Zod. Not mainline Zod, but also another world's Zod - in cold, calculated manner. Sometimes to fight evil you have get a little dirty. Being on the side of justice doesn't mean not going for lowblows or not calling out fuckwits like Mengelito, Dende, etc.

"lash is hypocritical because he uses insults"/"lash is weaker than us" - that's what Mantis is implying by proxy here.

Come on, Patrick, you can do better than that. Hiding behind the words of others to attack somebody is really, really weak. But hey, you're right: somebody will believe this (video's) bullshit because they're stupid. That's why they're Khans.
I've Been wrong about the Khans, I've seen them as asshole of the community but not all are assholes. I've seen my Judgement wrong about them. everything i ever said isn't meant to be. I May look the other way but knows now, the khans are not bad people but a good role playing group. No harm done, i take all i say back. mantis opened my book for the Khans as well as others.

CCM shot themselves in the foot by betraying their comrades for Gimper's promise of a Pulse Rifle. Because you acted without honor - camping in my TS, saying that you would help - you will see no further contracts: CCM have been blacklisted by all major factions as a result of such actions. If you like Khans so much just go join them, Oliver and Timelord. Maybe Timelord's teamkilling, teamkilling, carjacking antics will find appreciation there. Probably not. Off you go.

FireFlare

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2016, 06:26:20 pm »
Too long didn't read

Can you just give me a simplified version?

EDIT: Okay I read it and I really wish response 23 was applied to all your answers...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 06:37:28 pm by FireFlare »

Einherjar

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 06:26:32 pm »
Way to waste your time. Nobody likes you and everybody knows you're a useless waste of space, just like your dumbass wall of text. You were never a khan, you aren't good enough.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2016, 06:40:14 pm »
Really?

You're mental.

I'm a way worse person outside of the internet, you have no idea. Other than that what a bunch of utter bullshit and lies.

I never manuevered against Bison.

You had nightmares about being exposed to the Neutron Defenders and ME? Hahaha that's going on a tshirt.

You're one sad little cuck and you're gonna die a sad little cuck ;D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:14:33 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Slush

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2016, 07:27:09 pm »
Haha who is this fat neckbeard boy? Video good laugh :D
You khanz better watch out for cat claws

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2016, 07:35:56 pm »
Cut my dick into pieces haha  ;D great video dude