March 29, 2024, 02:55:36 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Weekly Charge #7  (Read 8826 times)

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
The Weekly Charge #7
« on: August 10, 2016, 12:47:28 am »
The Weekly Charge Occasional Rag
Delivering a jolt, every Sunday now and then

Issue # 7
Editor: Lash
Contributors: your mom

Community News
Hey, what's going on?

King Khan Gets A Wife
The tribe leader Gargantua of TKs has returned after a recent vacation, new wife in tow. We at the Rag offer our sincere congratulations and wish all the best to Mr and Mrs Gargantua. Perhaps a woman's touch will help remind the lads to keep their floors clean.

"Autist" Returns To Faction
b0wcaster returned to game after six months of absence. He immediately applied to khans, withdrawing it the morning after a certain somebody threatened to Make CCM Great Again. This signals the rebith of a long-dead faction under the hands of b0wcaster. A portent of things to come?

Shots Fired
The salt was real, from both the low-tier 6v1 bluesuit hunting faction khans and from SW leader Awgy. And who triggered it? None other than yr editor Lash, after a one month absence.

With just a handful of posts, lash delivered a series of burns on Khans and even poor SWs.

For the record, since the banning of the SWs for "abuse of caravan feature", nobody has bother raiding using an inside man. It's just easier to patrol known caravan squares with a hunting pack instead, according to sources.

The Khans have always been nothing more than a little dog nipping at the heels of big dogs. Now, they are reduced to whining crybabies on forum and a pathetic cheater tag team in-game, and a pathetic band of american neckbeards IRL.

Neighbourhood Rumors:
Total lies? Or the awful truth?

A certain birdie says that don't focus me uses an authohotkeyscript for auto-aiming. Boo! Learn2aim, nub.

Who's got the mosties of plushies? Little Dende has an extensive Webkinz collection  - one of the most complete in north america.

Leo of the Social Warriors is actually Jish, the freelance Khan who was also actively backstabbing his own factions for shits and giggles.

Knuckle attempted to join The Khans, reportedly was denied membership. Knuckle was once TKs, left with Bison to form elite TC-only faction UFAV. So what, may we ask, is he doing trying to join shit-tier faction TKs?

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
Re: The Weekly Charge #7
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 05:22:19 am »
A certain birdie says that don't focus me uses an authohotkeyscript for auto-aiming. Boo! Learn2aim, nub.

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 05:26:22 am »

Could we get a little bit of pepper as well?

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 07:43:30 am »
Jish is playing with multiple factions still?! I would never have guessed.  ::)

For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Yakuza Senpai

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 08:15:14 am »
Only if rumors are taken true  :o

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 04:54:20 am »
I can personally confirm that at least two of the rumors published each week are true. Stories that are true but difficult to prove in court wind up shunted to rumors. The rest are pokes at other players and weak attempts at humor.

This newsletter has been traditionally the anti-Khan rag, but with their demise (see their total lack of in-game faction activity, and the death of The Daily Khan Khan Brag Rag) I'm looking to expand and professionalize. Do check the past issues.

I hope the newsletter has brought a smile to peoples' faces. It sure brings a smile to mine - and the salty reactions from people make me smile even more.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 09:47:35 pm »
i am dont focus me, it is even on my youtube channel shows i dont use auto shit :D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 09:49:06 pm by Leo »

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2016, 05:01:59 am »
i am dont focus me, it is even on my youtube channel shows i dont use auto shit :D

according to several 2238 veterans, certain khans and at least one sw use script. won't name names, but you know who you are.

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 12:56:25 pm »
I cannot deny but I have been using OSRS fishing scripts to get to a high fishing level. It has been eating me inside and I just had to admit it. :(
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 02:42:29 pm »

according to several 2238 veterans, certain khans and at least one sw use script. won't name names, but you know who you are.

Lmao I don't even know how to use those, believe me people have tried to teach me

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2016, 10:27:22 pm »
The Khans have always been nothing more than a little dog nipping at the heels of big dogs. Now, they are reduced to whining crybabies on forumand a pathetic cheater tag team in-game pathetic band of american neckbeards IRL

Whining cry baby Lash on forum ^^^

Rather be a pathetic band of American neckbeards than a gay emo kitty cosplayer.

Einherjar

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2016, 08:20:08 am »
It's cute how lash thinks he's somebody. I guess i'd be autistically salty too if I was booted out of the best faction there ever was because I was a fucking piece of shit, but good thing i'm not.
It's a wonder your brother let's you mention you're related seeing as he's actually a good dude, there is hope for your bloodline yet. <3

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2016, 02:27:27 pm »
Khans take a 3 month break from Reloaded, log into forums to check things out, still all about Khans. Our mission never was anything else than to "Destroy the weak" and the trauma we've caused is nothing but a big branded burn-wound spelling TKs inside of your head catboy.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2016, 03:16:59 pm »
As far as final issues go, this one is pretty much the perfect cap off. Tightly written headlines, humorous tone for the stories, a little bragging, a mixture of true rumors/half-truths/insults... Just perfect. I consider this series complete - they charted the fight of the little guys against the schoolyard bullies all the way to the complete demoralization and destruction of them. The Weekly Charge has ran its course as an-anti bully newsletter.

What's next? Who knows? Perhaps a general interest newsletter covering the Fallout community. Keep watching this forum!

The previous editions can be found here:
The Weekly Charge: Extra Edition #1
The Weekly Charge #5
The Weekly Charge #4
The Weekly Charge #3
The Weekly Charge #2
The Weekly Charge #1