April 16, 2024, 03:30:59 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 40)  (Read 3266 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
The Daily Khan (Issue 40)
« on: July 06, 2016, 01:22:14 am »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 40)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 12:22:21 pm »

Ill admit, lately TDK has been lacking. But I cant take ownership in that, theres been nothing really to report or talk about.

Once some interesting or fun drama/events happens, Ill be the one to for sure report on it. Until then, enjoy the filler.

You Are Very much Welcome ;)

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 02:31:10 pm »

Ill admit, lately TDK has been lacking. But I cant take ownership in that, theres been nothing really to report or talk about.

Once some interesting or fun drama/events happens, Ill be the one to for sure report on it. Until then, enjoy the filler.

You Are Very much Welcome ;)

this one had more important content from the last one tbh, it's at the same shitness rate with the older tdks

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 06:33:20 pm »
rush the loot!

Twig

• I run around the room.
    • View Profile
    • imgur
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 07:38:07 pm »
Top notch shit right here

Core man

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 04:31:21 pm »
Garbage.

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 05:49:57 pm »
Garbage.

Seems like all your posts are about insulting Khans. I'm guessing this is an alt forum account you use just to try to shit on Khans anonymously cause you're too much of a pussy to do it on your main account.

Get a life, nobody.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 06:00:48 pm »
Garbage.

Seems like all your posts are about insulting Khans. I'm guessing this is an alt forum account you use just to try to shit on Khans anonymously cause you're too much of a pussy to do it on your main account.

Get a life, nobody.

Close, he is a member of the Big Baby Squad that has deleted his account a few times...  Isn't that right Knuckle?

Slush

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2016, 08:30:27 am »
Core man? More like sad man. This man does nothing but write pathetic insults because he left to join a pathetic UFAV or something, I am not so sure of the name because I have never seen them around. I hear they spent their last 2 weeks farming junk; quality PvP if you ask me. Must be the reason why Core Man finds it more fun to write whatever comes into his head!  :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 06:59:45 pm »
Core man? More like sad man. This man does nothing but write pathetic insults because he left to join a pathetic UFAV or something, I am not so sure of the name because I have never seen them around. I hear they spent their last 2 weeks farming junk; quality PvP if you ask me. Must be the reason why Core Man finds it more fun to write whatever comes into his head!  :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

I believe the correct name is UFAiled