April 16, 2024, 11:18:45 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Potential returning player with questions  (Read 3966 times)

Zythol

• View Profile
Potential returning player with questions
« on: June 28, 2016, 05:41:48 am »
I played reloaded about a year back. Stopped because of lack of time.

I don't like to have multiple alts. Found it a hassle to manage 2 characters. Now I have some time to spare (not really lots of time) and wanting to get back.

The concern I have is the builds. Most builds have 1 INT or 2 INT in order to have a decent chance in pvp. But without INT, it's hard to level (not really having a lot of game time) and making crafting for caps impossible at the start.

I am wondering if there are any viable builds which have a decent amount of INT and still able to make a stand in pvp. I saw a flamer build with 5 INT somewhere on the forums.
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=8684.msg66756.msg#66756

Any options for me will be greatly appreciated. Tips and tricks are welcomed too!

Thanks a lot!

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 05:48:55 am by Zythol »

Einherjar

Re: Potential returning player with questions
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 06:20:36 am »
Make a high int leveling build and then reroll when you get to a level appropriate for the build you reroll and go back to low int.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 07:18:35 am »
Few days ago there was similar topic to your. Read it. In short I can say you need:

1. Crafter alt to get equipment, sell/buy items and level up.
2. Base and tents.
3. Second character for fast leveling: crafting and caravan exping.
4. Reroll second char to your 1 int build when reach enough lvl for you. How to reroll -> http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Reroll
5. Read and write in forums often :) Also wiki.

These 5 points will give you what you need.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Zythol

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 08:16:56 am »
Thanks for the pointers. Let's just say if I make 1 crafter and reroll once I get enough level and a good amount of caps, what are the methods that I can earn caps without crafting? I read that caravan is only good for exp.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 08:42:12 am »
There are several ways to get caps.

1. Private mine + 2 slaves + crafting = a lot of expensive items with bonuses which you can trade to players or npc vendors.
2. Farming encounters and selling to npc vendors then buying items which you can sell in other vendor which has caps.
3. Farming Gun Runners' quest about Mutants' hideout. You can easily solo this quest in turn based, in real time combat too but I prefer tb for it.
4. Lockers in Reno, Warehouse, Glow, V15, Ares. Glow and V15 are easy, you can find useful stuff there which you can sell to players. Reno, Warehouse and Ares are harder but if you really want to you can practice 'soloing' in private server - generally it is good way to test some things and features.
5. Some repeatable tasks which give you caps - however really small ammount so its better doing caravans instead.
6. Learn mapper and design maps for mapper contest. If your maps are great, you will get rewards.

Actually, I guess thats all. Maybe someone experienced like Seki might give you some advices too. I do not talk about PvP because it requires more experience and characters to do.

Zythol

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 01:43:45 am »
Do you think bringing companions/mercs to dungeons is advisable?

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 09:40:10 am »
Do you think bringing companions/mercs to dungeons is advisable?

except for the Glow, sure, why not if you think they'll survive

Zythol

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 01:55:50 am »
What level is advisable to reroll my character from a crafter to a pvp character?

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 03:08:04 am »
lvl 24 and up so you have all your perks. depends on your pvp build some require high levels some dont

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2016, 06:49:34 am »
Just plan your pvp char to have all required perks and skills via character planner and see what lvl you need.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 02:49:23 am »
Except don't use Mojuks planner... it sucks... no offence Mojuk, but Opera's out-of-date planner is still better :D

http://nitue.net/old/#fcp/index

elemenope

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2016, 01:53:02 pm »
don't reroll your crafter if you have blueprints on it. if you plan on mostly one hexing you can do 1 ST 10 EN 9 AG 3+ LK the rest depends on what you need/want and how high you are willing to lvl.