March 28, 2024, 02:17:30 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 38)  (Read 6664 times)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 38)
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2016, 05:55:35 pm »
Hit me back when khans dominate all towns......until then holiday ON  8)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2016, 05:59:43 pm »

That domination was built up during a time when no one played, had it been today it would say Social Warriors and after wipe there's no way you can compete without fully implanted chars and tier four ;)

hail to the khans baby  8)

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2016, 06:08:16 pm »

That domination was built up during a time when no one played, had it been today it would say Social Warriors and after wipe there's no way you can compete without fully implanted chars and tier four ;)

hail to the khans baby  8)

built up since start of session. hence most active  ;) u need wipe to take domination? U need wipe to compete? U sound like last bunch who said same exact thing before last 'wipe' or reset almost 1 yr ago  ;)

Funny, what u say was said years ago before I even join UV......... 8) Khans need wipe?

Tier high 5  8)

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2016, 06:15:04 pm »
Almost no one has played this session of reloaded that was the same as the last one. BBS left after a week, same with most of the other factions. I remember that it took UV at least 1 month before even doing first tc in this session. When everybody left UV "domination" began.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 06:28:51 pm »
Almost no one has played this session of reloaded that was the same as the last one. BBS left after a week, same with most of the other factions. I remember that it took UV at least 1 month before even doing first tc in this session. When everybody left UV "domination" began.

Even heard the tale of the hare and the turtle?

Who is tttla, who is SW, who is khans etc.

Im confused no 1 plays but hold towns which mean something and holding domination doesnt? Plus blah blah blah i remember blah blah blah tier 4 blah implants blah blah wipe......oh ya i forgot blah blah blah no1 plays..... :facepalm

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2016, 06:30:01 pm »
ps its been over a year when does ur domination begin?

AHHHHHH YES.......AFTER WIPE :facepalm

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2016, 06:33:45 pm »
There was no real PvP faction for like 3 months after amboys, pistoleros, tttla, russians and bbs left the server to fo2. If you think that winning a race in which you are the only participant makes you the winner than good for you.

Einherjar

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2016, 06:39:12 pm »

Even heard the tale of the hare and the turtle?

Who is tttla, who is SW, who is khans etc.

Im confused no 1 plays but hold towns which mean something and holding domination doesnt? Plus blah blah blah i remember blah blah blah tier 4 blah implants blah blah wipe......oh ya i forgot blah blah blah no1 plays..... :facepalm

Cept in this case there was no hare. Just a boastful turtle with nothing to show for it but an uncontested domination. Hey, at least you're proud of it and that's what counts.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2016, 06:42:43 pm »
gg ras 8)

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2016, 06:53:45 pm »
such a mystery that no1 plays this game......and there is no pvp factions......there is no tc......there is no pvp.

so many excuses  8)

again when does ur domination begin?

Khans need wipe.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2016, 06:58:26 pm »
UV being proud of no fighting domination is like Khans being proud of bluesuit kills.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2016, 07:08:37 pm »
It is impossible to get domination now.

To get domination status you need points which stack from each spawn of tc locker. UV was holding towns basically without shooting single bullet for over 3 moths this stacked them points for you and this is why there is no chance for change in domination column at this stage of session.

Ergo. This is why everyone is talking about slight power change after wipe, when it will be fresh start. I would like to remind you that most PvP factions are relatively new comparing to UV, so even 3 month old faction was in bad position, teams need to bound and learn how to play with each other. unpolished diamond looks like a rock, UV is polished now and Napalm is a good leader, so i would consider this a head start for UV. SW when we started was bunch of noobs like myself that were no prepared but determined to learn. So yeah mystical wipe may change Domination, but only time will show. Until then we should all have fun.

Peace

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2016, 07:17:05 pm »
It is impossible to get domination now.

To get domination status you need points which stack from each spawn of tc locker. UV was holding towns basically without shooting single bullet for over 3 moths this stacked them points for you and this is why there is no chance for change in domination column at this stage of session.

Ergo. This is why everyone is talking about slight power change after wipe, when it will be fresh start. I would like to remind you that most PvP factions are relatively new comparing to UV, so even 3 month old faction was in bad position, teams need to bound and learn how to play with each other. unpolished diamond looks like a rock, UV is polished now and Napalm is a good leader, so i would consider this a head start for UV. SW when we started was bunch of noobs like myself that were no prepared but determined to learn. So yeah mystical wipe may change Domination, but only time will show. Until then we should all have fun.

Peace

Boom. Best POST.

Agree.

To reiterate, I state UV most active since start of session, hence domination. Thats it thats all.

Agree also that only time will tell.

But please cease the implants tier 4, no1 plays args.....its tiresome, all teams have, all teams play.

Bless Up Awgsome. One.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2016, 07:24:05 pm »
Let's be real BBS are the real deal. Whenever you fight BBS you just know they are one step ahead of everyone.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2016, 09:09:52 pm »
Let's be real BBS are the real deal. Whenever you fight BBS you just know they are one step ahead of everyone.

doesnt matter because they quit after one month anyways
last time they "ressurected" like 3 months ago they played for one week, lost almost all fights and quitted.. definitely "one step ahead" .. or behind ?