March 28, 2024, 10:03:54 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Social Warriors Mk.2  (Read 12854 times)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Social Warriors Mk.2
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2016, 02:47:19 pm »

you had unneccessary alliance wiht khans to make swarm, and your quality play means doing ares while there is lot pvp going on. also seki just admitted that you dont go reno becsuse u just cant kill npcs and make proper tactic in small map. 3/10 would not join

O.K. so ekhm.... There was no alliance between SW and khans and you are more than aware of that, Yeah me and Seki helped them few times, so did Puntero and two other Muhos when we rushed from Hinkley once. Sometimes when SW was in a bit of crossroad with players few of us helped khans even the chances, when it became a swarm SW stepped back, and we went do other things so this is another miss information. 3 of our major Players dislike Reno map is small and glitch'y for me. I personally don't like hexing, and as all know already I suck at it, and Reno is WM version of pit for me, so thank You but no thank you ;). We never did dungeon with a TC timer on, You saw yourself yesterday that we go on TC even when we are 4 and UV was 8 muchos i think 7. If there is no timer we may or  may not do dungeons, and i see no problem with that.

Now do me a favor and please move any further responses to other thread

Peace.

Thanks for the confirm Seki. You confirmed that my idea about SW was wrong, MKhans II.

Show me on this doll when you got touched by bad SW man... Comparing us to Khans because you died in unguarded town is ridiculous. We don't enter other players encounters, We don't kill no bluesiuts for sport. Yeah maybe You got bad luck and someone was in the mood for some killing, I got killed while caravaning to unprotected towns by UV, TTTLA, Khans, MoD, even OGG. This is what you get with militia in towns killing you require a rock or sharpened pole. Do not act like a child and swallow that pill. Most of SW don't shoot other players, on TC we do not loot newbies, we kill them of coz but we don't loot them most of times. And stop kidding yourself that there is any faction that have clear record with no players killed. Last two things are, You are not a nawb anymore, fact that you come in blue does not mean you are under anyone's protection. And as above in case you want to respond to this. Please do it in other thread, Thank You for cooperation.

Peace
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 02:49:50 pm by Awgy »

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2016, 04:22:38 pm »
Thank you for bumping our threat! :)

We are still recruiting! :)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2016, 09:38:23 pm »
Social Warriors are Officially stopping recruitment until further notice...

If you are Faction Less and hungry for Town Control PvP I personally encourage you to check those threads on Forum

See you on TC Wastelander.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 12:31:28 pm by Awgy »

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2016, 12:23:50 pm »
We started recruiting again.

Join us today!

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2016, 07:44:56 pm »
Who's running this show?

It's spin the wheel around here!

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2016, 09:55:29 pm »
Well I am leader but Officers are as Very important part of Leadership in SW. Do to a fact that I have less time to post on forums. Sometimes second in command are posting here to revoke my previous statements. Garg You are more than aware that having this kind of people at Your side is more than important. So as a creator/ Leader of SW I do back up Worldremaker statement. We are back to recruitment, and ready to show you hungry for PvP members of our humble community how it is to be a part of faction that cares for members more than for Victory at all cost. I can assure You we will offer you good atmosphere, minimum rage and maximum fun. PM me or Worldremaker for further details.

Peace

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2016, 03:49:56 am »
HERALD THIS, WEAK DOGS: BLASMA KHAN HAS RETURNED.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Lucifer §oul

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2016, 11:43:24 pm »
well that funny owning all the towns doesn't shown who really owns them
So We Rise and our fear is formed we are The Cancer and also The Cure to Madness we are insanity and also the sanity  we are the twisted and the turned We Are the Twisted Carnival

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2016, 11:41:17 pm »
well that funny owning all the towns doesn't shown who really owns them

Would u kindly elaborate ?

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2016, 07:49:32 am »
Social Warriors faction decided: We will play before and after wipe with existing team number.

Additional info about joining to Social Warriors:
1. We will not take players from other active PvP faction like The Khans, Ultra Violence, Muhosransk so stop asking for it. Leaders of those factions should care more about it and their players.
2. Social Warriors isn't interested about taking mercs, alliances, etc so stop asking about it too.
3. The only way to join SW is talk with Barneys, Awgy, False or worldremaker via PM on this forum. If you talk with them by some chat and decision about you is taken recruiter must finish this process by giving permissions to you on our TeamSpeak and invite your PvP characters to SW faction.
4. If you got TS adress from some other SW member and you will join there you will get perm ban without any asks and any point of return to SW - any further ask about join will be also rejected by us.
5. If you are invited by member who is on trial with us he will be also kicked from the team with additional bans.
6. Fallow the rules: http://socialforum.fonline-aftertimes.net/index.php?topic=4.0
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 11:46:24 am by worldremaker »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2016, 08:20:45 am »
Damn, and here I am wanting to be a good guy...    :'(

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2016, 11:44:49 pm »

1. We will not take players from other active PvP faction like The Khans, Ultra Violence, Muhosransk so stop asking for it. Leaders of those factions should care more about it and their players.

LOL Except DeraLol last week - and others previously, and likely in the future. LOL

2. Social Warriors isn't interested about taking mercs, alliances, etc so stop asking about it too.

LOL Except for two weeks ago when Khans put on SW tags to help against UV Swarm LOL!

I could go on through each of these points and embarrass Worldremaker further; but out of respect for Awgs I won't.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2016, 02:37:56 am »
2 weeks ago situation was différent. We had 10 players trying to join in the past few days...

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2016, 04:24:59 am »
Meh. Probably this stance will change once bbs and other old factions return after wipe. But i think its a good move for now. Makes things more fun for all when you arent just recruiting everyone when you already are winning like some other faction tried always.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2016, 07:00:52 am »

LOL Except for two weeks ago when Khans put on SW tags to help against UV Swarm LOL!
The LOL is SW was asked for it by Khans - that why you can read now something like.
Leaders of those factions should care more about it and their players.
And something else - I was against to this "union". So... Thank you for free bumping!