April 25, 2024, 04:03:49 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Banhammer strikes - Request proof about DeraLoL "fast rellog"  (Read 15575 times)

Barneys

• View Profile
I was UV once, i remember Napalm ragequits.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Banhammer strikes - Request proof about DeraLoL "fast rellog"
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2016, 01:50:07 pm »
I'm only on for the occasional patrol these days but I must say this report warfare is the lowest scum way of warfare and it's quite clear to everyone I think that it's no coincidence that Koniko just returned to the game. Is the unfair advantage to report the balkan boys when you yourself had twenty bots searching for implants you dirty rat? Fuck you scum, shame on you.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

The Trooper

• View Profile
I was UV once, i remember Napalm ragequits.
You were UV once for a reason ;)

Barneys

• View Profile
Yes, that was one of the reason. Also who wants to wait for 30 minutes before Napalm gives the go to action, waiting for someone to backstab.

How many times did Napalm gave up on UV this session only? 2 times i can remember. But he never ragequits thats for sure lol.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 03:56:41 pm by Barneys »

Einherjar

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2016, 04:08:45 pm »
That's a big shame. You guys were probably some of the only worthwhile action left on this server. When everything is said and done i'll miss that! Hope you guys level new ones  :-*

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2016, 04:13:30 pm »
I think it's over, Kilgore has spoken.
Btw reporting is nothing wrong, we play this game and there is clear and very short not hard to do list of rules. Banning is punishment for those who don't obey the rules, not some way of warfare.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2016, 09:40:03 pm »
I think it's over, Kilgore has spoken.
Btw reporting is nothing wrong, we play this game and there is clear and very short not hard to do list of rules. Banning is punishment for those who don't obey the rules, not some way of warfare.

Over, yeah. I'm sure the ban is permanent. Exposing the vermin behind this on the other hand is not over. This is literally the biggest rat in fonline history and it's clearly not pvp or anything like that he is after and how his gang can stand for this is a fucking mystery to me.

Edited to remove hatespeech.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 09:47:10 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

yungchance

• View Profile
Yes, that was one of the reason. Also who wants to wait for 30 minutes before Napalm gives the go to action, waiting for someone to backstab.

How many times did Napalm gave up on UV this session only? 2 times i can remember. But he never ragequits thats for sure lol.
How is anything you have said relevant? Stfu
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Barneys

• View Profile

I'm just exposing Napalm for the liar he is ;) that's all. Why should we believe a guy with short temper/questionable way of winning .

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Beer

• View Profile
I'm just exposing Napalm for the liar he is ;) that's all.
I'm with ya buddy lol I think 95% of server knows how napalm acts by now though.

Dendito

• View Profile

I'm just exposing Napalm for the liar he is ;) that's all. Why should we believe a guy with short temper/questionable way of winning .

Its been around 2 years or maybe more since you were in UV, just get over it already. this thread isnt about Napalm but you keep bringing him up all the time, does it really matters that much to you? Anyway, Dera and Preba do play in the same house sometimes, that much i know.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2016, 04:11:00 pm »
Agree with Dendito. This isnt about Napalm, but it seems whenever his name is mentioned, all of u come crawling out of the sewers. People change.......You can change for the better 2 guys. I have faith in u  8) Peace from Canada.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2016, 05:03:19 pm »
are playing with brother or SON
;D

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2016, 06:18:54 pm »
That moment you realise barneys says Napalm ragequits, the next reply he says Napalm never ragequits

GetALifeM8  :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Barneys

• View Profile
That moment you realise barneys says Napalm ragequits, the next reply he says Napalm never ragequits

GetALifeM8  :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
That moment when someone is too retarded to understand sarcasm. Facepalm.