March 28, 2024, 11:35:22 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Banhammer strikes - Request proof about DeraLoL "fast rellog"  (Read 15503 times)

сайга

Re: Banhammer strikes - Request proof about DeraLoL "fast rellog"
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2016, 07:50:41 pm »
NaCl

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2016, 07:56:16 pm »
And peppah to pair.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2016, 08:45:27 pm »
I believe Kilgore does not ban for fast relog unless he is certain so review should not matter. People who cry GM abuse can cry moar because they are retards. Also there are some uv members who have been known to fast relog in past and have been banned for it before (the Mexicans). So why Napalm still plays with known fast reloggers if he says he's against it? Because he's full of shit as usual.

On issue of shared characters I think it is retarded and if you use shared characters in Reno or tc and get banned you should not cry because it's too easy an excuse for fast relog. I never share my characters. I've even had some of my closest friends ask to use my character that has implants while I am inactive in the game and I refuse. If you want to play a character you play your own imo. Same as if you share a base and get baserape its your fault.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2016, 09:18:24 pm »
We will wait, if the truth is on the side of our Serbian brothers, than I think Kilgore will fix it.

If not, well...than there should be some more painfull punishment. I belive in Napalm, he will fix it in such a case.
GUN FOR HIRE

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2016, 09:38:53 pm »
The only thing I personally wanted was to get infomed via PM about the ban.I think everyone deserves that. Me and my brother dont really give a fuck, Kilgore give me the gear that was on icecube when you banned him I need to lvl my chars.
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2016, 10:46:39 pm »
Out of the year I've known dera he has never cheated. He has lost many t4 and played fairly following.  Dera and Preba play beside each other so I could see how same IP. Kilgore pls. 
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2016, 11:57:55 pm »
Out of the year I've known dera he has never cheated.

Everyone knows DeraLoL share his characters with me and Preba (his brother from Bosnia).

And who knows with how many others.

It was char banned not Dera himself.

If rules were broken, And GMs made their choice, We cant say get over it coz char owner is a cool guy, or like Napalm said "Implant are hard to get".

I like DeraLoL big time, but Ban discussions should be on PM level. Otherwise some people can give you more intel that you would like to see in public ;).

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 12:01:57 am by Awgy »

Barneys

• View Profile
Everyone knows DeraLoL share his characters with me and Preba (his brother from Bosnia).

Everyone knows implants are hard to get etc... we all work to create this implanted character. People as I know, never fast rellog. I often logout after people kill me because playing fullscreen. We need to see, what accusation was based.

I request proof, because we can check a solution, and maybe we have some screens, and some way to proof he is innocent. Care should be taken to ban to avoid misunderstandings. More careful when it comes to serious players and implanted characters. Please, check it for us.

Thats all for while. Thanks!
Lol at logging off cause hes playing full screen. Lies. Many play full screen.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Jish the small

Everyone knows implants are hard to get etc... we all work to create this implanted character. People as I know, never fast rellog. I often logout after people kill me because playing fullscreen. We need to see, what accusation was based.

I request proof, because we can check a solution, and maybe we have some screens, and some way to proof he is innocent. Care should be taken to ban to avoid misunderstandings. More careful when it comes to serious players and implanted characters. Please, check it for us.

Thats all for while. Thanks!
Lol at logging off cause hes playing full screen. Lies. Many play full screen.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

lol how can you call lies? are you in teamspeak with him when it happens? i do this just as often as him

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2016, 08:31:38 am »
1. Bans are never personal, sometimes I had to ban people that I like, just because they broke some rule by getting angry or something. As above, it's characters getting banned not players, except some extreme cases.

2. I never post proofs and describe how my investigation looks like, because players who do FR/dual in PvP could exploit this knowledge and I believe that none of you wants that, and also I don't want my sorry job harder.

3. Sharing characters is risky and all sorts of dramas and problems come from it. I wish that people didn't share their characters, but I know it's not possible.

4. I've reviewed this case three times already. I got two separate reports from two different people most likely playing in different teams. It looks like an obvious fast relog. If you play from one IP, characters come into fight one after another, and previous char is logged out after he dies, then what can you expect? I don't assume that everybody plays PvP with his bro/sister/grandmom/dog because if I did, then all people would be free to fast relog all the time.

Some people that even don't play PvP but only PvE inform me that they are playing with brother or son, just in case. And then, I can easily check it anytime they are online.
Players that play PvP almost never inform anyone, but after ban, suddenly 90% of them plays with bro.

Btw similar "brother/shared char" case here http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=10035.0

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2016, 09:15:36 am »
We will take a photo in our room  just for u Kilgore  :-*  :-*

Spoiler: show
unban my chars or ill break ur surfboard m8

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2016, 09:18:40 am »
Reporting is unsportsmanlike, and discouraged by The Khans.  The community is small enough here, the last thing we need to be doing is working to ban each other, even if someone is grafting a bit from the game or exploiting a small advantage.

I am interested in who reported though.  Icecube/Preba you should have some idea who it is?!?

Seriously though - many a time Kilgore has via PM identified the rats who reported others (don't deny it KilG!) 

Sounds like the ban's gonna stick, but it doesn't mean we can't get the pitchforks out for the rat!

Time for some wasteland justice!

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2016, 10:04:56 am »
IDK, there are a lot of things still unclear to Dera and I but ill sort this out through PM, since social reporters are here to talk shit already.

Gargantua - I guess it was zinthos or chabez but since I dont have a way of being 100% sure I dont want to put the blame on them. They are the only enemies we face in Reno on an almost daily basis. But, since "Prebalol" is also banned I know this ban is for something that must have happened a long time ago since that char has been rerolled twice and sold..

Anyway guys,thanks for your support. But I dont think we are getting our characters back. If this sticks, im retiring.

GG see you all after wipe <3

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2016, 12:10:04 pm »
Don't say that! It may be a long time!  :( I will give you those pair of air max 95's as a gift dude :)
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
IDK, there are a lot of things still unclear to Dera and I but ill sort this out through PM, since social reporters are here to talk shit already.

Gargantua - I guess it was zinthos or chabez but since I dont have a way of being 100% sure I dont want to put the blame on them. They are the only enemies we face in Reno on an almost daily basis. But, since "Prebalol" is also banned I know this ban is for something that must have happened a long time ago since that char has been rerolled twice and sold..

Anyway guys,thanks for your support. But I dont think we are getting our characters back. If this sticks, im retiring.

Protest for wipe?!!