April 18, 2024, 02:47:14 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Banhammer strikes - Request proof about DeraLoL "fast rellog"  (Read 15545 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
Everyone knows DeraLoL share his characters with me and Preba (his brother from Bosnia).

Everyone knows implants are hard to get etc... we all work to create this implanted character. People as I know, never fast rellog. I often logout after people kill me because playing fullscreen. We need to see, what accusation was based.

I request proof, because we can check a solution, and maybe we have some screens, and some way to proof he is innocent. Care should be taken to ban to avoid misunderstandings. More careful when it comes to serious players and implanted characters. Please, check it for us.

Thats all for while. Thanks!

BastianS14

Re: Banhammer strikes - Request proof about DeraLoL "fast rellog"
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 05:07:09 pm »
+1 Support to DeraLoL

He is an older and respected member and never had bad behavior or broke game rules.

Please, check this case again, cause character DeraLoL is not only used by dera!

Thanks.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 05:07:47 pm »
+1. I think every player should have the right to request a review.

If there wasn't actually a fast relog, then the admins are just shrinking the already small number of players on this server.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 05:15:00 pm »
Please Kilgore, consider a review or could you please send some information via PM. We r strict as a team about fast relog for pvp.

Yes, even Dendito use Icecube the other day.

Thank you for your consideration.

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 05:15:20 pm »
To remains clear, if someone in UV using fast rellog, I am the first one to desire punishment.

Jish the small

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 05:46:11 pm »
dera shares his characters, this would be like banning me for sharing with Craig boone...

there was no informing, and no proof shown to dera or anyone for that matter and i was playing with him the other night, no fast relogs

dera/preba should be able to appeal their ban

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 05:49:50 pm »
Shouldn't this be done by PM?

Why this somehow became a public case.

I most certainly do not want to be a dick because I sincerely like Dera, but do not make a show of this.

Peace

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 05:53:36 pm »
hey, if u about to build those characters again, i might sell u some implants
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=10602.0

thanks

BastianS14

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 05:59:09 pm »
Shouldn't this be done by PM?

Why this somehow became a public case.

I most certainly do not want to be a dick because I sincerely like Dera, but do not make a show of this.

Peace

Showing up  here to say that doesnt make it less controversial. Irony? where? If you dont like show, dont make it, we are just showing support for a friend in a public way. Please respect other people wishes to help!

Thanks!

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2016, 06:00:56 pm »
What a cry. Don't share your characters between you, kids. And you must have trust to admins/GMs in any game coz they know what they're doing.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:12:46 pm by worldremaker »

Fehgamer

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2016, 06:19:35 pm »
+1 Support to DeraLoL

I think everyone has the rights to see the proofs.

Support the community

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2016, 06:50:36 pm »
Adminstration has no reason to release proof of abusal. Kilgore could have seen it himself without proof from somebody else. Sharing characters is risky especialy if u do it with such a person as Napalm. Be more careful next time XOXO.

If you don't trust the administration that has created this community in the first place and manages it then what's the sense of playing ? Go host your own Reloaded or play fooline 2.

OR

thanks

Support our little Csabez industries.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2016, 07:30:12 pm »
Adminstration has no reason to release proof of abusal. Kilgore could have seen it himself without proof from somebody else. Sharing characters is risky especialy if u do it with such a person as Napalm. Be more careful next time XOXO.

If you don't trust the administration that has created this community in the first place and manages it then what's the sense of playing ? Go host your own Reloaded or play fooline 2.

OR

thanks

Support our little Csabez industries.

Is Koniko now Kilgore.......or is Koniko just speaking for Kilgore..... :facepalm

I choose to wait for Kilgore to reply. Respectfully.

Always a good interaction with u kon.....XOXOXOXO 8)

Toilet Paper

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2016, 07:44:11 pm »
uv do fastrelog, again, nothing new

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2016, 07:44:48 pm »
I trust Kilgore and his sense of justice, for it I am here. I am requesting a chance to take a look in the proccess and if possible, show him proofs to get the acquittal of the defendant.

It may have been some misunderstanding. Make it public because maybe those who are accusing DeraLoL could manifest by free will, and perhaps remove accusation or help us about that. So, stop talk shit here or say something by me.

About shared characters:

When you are part of a faction where 90% of the team's true friend and behaves like a family, you have confidence to share basis, characters etc. As mentioned earlier, all helped to get implants to form some characters. We tried make the most of the activity of these characters. There is no problem or mistake about it.

Implants could be purchased, spawn in tc lockers or be more frequent in reno to activate PvP. I continue strengthening this suggestion. And the exchange of slags by weak raiders. Or complete removal of npcs protecting locker in Reno.

PS: We will not leave server, although it is your desire Koniko. Fuck off FOnline 2 or whatever.