April 26, 2024, 01:02:01 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 33)  (Read 6590 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
The Daily Khan (Issue 33)
« on: May 07, 2016, 11:38:35 pm »

Image zoomed in:

Artwork by Elemenope

Original Forum link and Image : http://forum.khanscentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=2170#p2170
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 11:40:13 pm by Donnie Darko 👑 »

Twig

• I run around the room.
    • View Profile
    • imgur
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 33)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 12:54:41 am »
This is always fun to look at. I like the pay your taxes poster by the way.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 09:09:00 am »
If you moved to aop why are you still posting your shit  here ?
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 01:18:25 pm »
Great news guys :D

Propaganda machine still working, I can't wait for another issue of TDK o/
GUN FOR HIRE

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 02:54:30 pm »

Not a hard question to answer.
Our home game is AoP, however we still have ties with reloaded. Get it now?

Einherjar

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 04:53:21 pm »

There's no guaranteeing that 50+ members are going to all enjoy switching games on the drop of a dime. Easily half of us (Active) still play reloaded.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2016, 05:03:20 pm »
50+ members ? how come khans are still shit with those numbers ?
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Einherjar

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2016, 05:46:49 pm »
50+ members ? how come khans are still shit with those numbers ?

That's an easy one! That's 50+ members that either don't know you exist or care what you think. Mostly the former.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2016, 11:02:07 pm »

There's no guaranteeing that 50+ members are going to all enjoy switching games on the drop of a dime. Easily half of us (Active) still play reloaded.
50+, don't make me laugh. There are maybe 12 who actually play FOnline regularly. And what, six from CrossOut? That leaves a shitload of non-players.

Einherjar

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2016, 11:10:25 pm »

50+, don't make me laugh. There are maybe 12 who actually play FOnline regularly. And what, six from CrossOut? That leaves a shitload of non-players.

I never said 50+ *active* players.  If we wanna get technical with that we have more around the lines of 77 members total and more than 20 still play reloaded, though less regularly since it's dead. :(

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2016, 05:17:15 pm »
Reloaded see's alot of players come and go, and very quickly.  There have been thousands this session alone.

Since this time last year - nearly 400 people have registered on Khan forums (Old forums + new forums).  Many Khanscripts/hangarounds didn't  make it past the 4 week mark as players of the game.

To say there are 50 Khans, probably isn't that far from the truth;  but thats more descriptive of the active forum population.    In game it's probably 20+  spread out over EU/NA hours.

knuckle

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2016, 09:20:17 pm »
Not PvP forum here, just stating something and my opinion

But in all fairness, the guys went into turn based to fight khans went there to get some PvP and to fight you the bad boys of the sever themselves lol. (so you think)

Any way reason I'm posting on this thread, if unfair advantage are man enough fight you In a turnbased trap knowing they have disadvantages due to missing turns etc, are The Khans men enough to come and do real time combat in reno, wwarehouse or even take some towns? In unfair advantage active time slots without help of other factions (Russians) but on your own? As a faction?

The thing is, if your not going to play this server, have real fights that involve skill it's pointless making news papers.

If you guys as a faction are so amazing, and great come to real time and fight us? At the end of the day we coming to your turn based fights, because we got balls and ain't no pussys.

Do you accept?  Or you gonna use the excuse that I am crying, or I'm feeding your ego, or your just salty coz u lost, oh someone butthurt or we dont play this server anymore well if u don't play then no need of news paper.

Try and answer normally for once, do u accept?

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2016, 06:50:21 am »
Don't worry Daryl. When I get bored of AOP I'll come fight you here again  :P

knuckle

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2016, 07:13:12 am »
Don't worry Daryl. When I get bored of AOP I'll come fight you here again  :P

I know you will mate :).

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2016, 09:27:44 am »
Not PvP forum here, just stating something and my opinion

But in all fairness, the guys went into turn based to fight khans went there to get some PvP and to fight you the bad boys of the sever themselves lol. (so you think)

Any way reason I'm posting on this thread, if unfair advantage are man enough fight you In a turnbased trap knowing they have disadvantages due to missing turns etc, are The Khans men enough to come and do real time combat in reno, wwarehouse or even take some towns? In unfair advantage active time slots without help of other factions (Russians) but on your own? As a faction?

The thing is, if your not going to play this server, have real fights that involve skill it's pointless making news papers.

If you guys as a faction are so amazing, and great come to real time and fight us? At the end of the day we coming to your turn based fights, because we got balls and ain't no pussys.

Do you accept?  Or you gonna use the excuse that I am crying, or I'm feeding your ego, or your just salty coz u lost, oh someone butthurt or we dont play this server anymore well if u don't play then no need of news paper.

Try and answer normally for once, do u accept?

The picture used in the article is from a day or two before UFAV was officially launched. I was in UV teamspeak with UV tags and was asked to help them out. It's got no affiliation with Unfair Advantage. I only did one round and that's primarily because TB doesn't interest me that much these days & low UV numbers just added to it. I would just Let them get on with it Knuckle.

Win or loose they talk shit either way, that's the propaganda machine at work. Just play the game guys or don't.. I'll leave that up to you.   ::)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.