March 28, 2024, 03:57:40 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Unfair Advantage - Recruitment Thread  (Read 24778 times)

Lippo

• Supporter
  • Memento Mori
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair Advantage - Recruitment Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2016, 07:30:51 pm »
I think you are doing well Bison. Chapeau.

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2016, 04:10:02 pm »
It would be cool if each faction aplied a poster to be added as loading screens :D might be a good way to recruit

edit : lore friendly ofc

+1 great idea

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2016, 09:03:35 am »
I think you are doing well Bison. Chapeau.

It's going well, better than expected.  8)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2016, 09:51:20 am »

Join us! Old and New Players Welcome: www.ufav.tk
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:33:21 pm by Rinzler »
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2016, 12:58:23 am »

Amazing poster!

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2016, 05:36:07 pm »

Amazing poster!

Cheers Donnie, I'm glad you appreciate it. That's why we do it  ;)

When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2017, 05:38:58 pm »
UPDATE:

'Unfair Advantage will be returning to FOnline Reloaded after WIPE, professional and casual players are welcome to join our community while we wait. Various members are currently playing other servers and games via Xbox Live. Recruitment is currently open but players should be aware that UFAV is not actively playing Reloaded. Those members that are may well be assisting other factions, this is a independent decision of an individualist member or members and there actions are in no reflection associated with UFAV. Visit our forum at: www.ufav.proboards.com for more information on our operations'

PS: I am Not interested in any BS posts here, UFAV is more of a small casual community for PC and that suits it just fine, it has a much larger division on XBL with a recent unification.. however activity in that area is largely visible on Social Club and Inside the XBL Club features. Please don't comment below unless it's civil or if you are interested in joining for one of our games.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2017, 06:36:52 pm »
Good luck to you and the lads! Also, which games do you play on Xbox?

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2017, 06:55:27 pm »
Good luck to you and the lads! Also, which games do you play on Xbox?

Largely Rockstar games, we've got over 400+ members in our Division OCP, I recently unified that project with UFAV making it more global. Main Games are Grand Theft Auto 5, Battlefield 1 and Destiny. Those that are active are waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2.

I am in the process of transition, it hasn't been easy bringing the two clans together under one banner with XBL platform being so restricted. That and Xbox gamers tend to stick within the Xbox features. The new club feature within the software has made things more easy. It'll take time before all Xbox members are using UFAV tags rather than OCP but it doesn't matter much as we are all under the same banner, that's clear. All areas have been updated.

Our R* Social club page: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/consumer_products

Our Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/OCPC_Crew
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 06:57:57 pm by Bison »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2017, 03:20:51 pm »
Multi-platform merge is definitely interesting but it's requires alot of hard work to become more than what's "on paper", wish you the best of luck B. know this is important to you. I was trying to check the ufav forum but it is down. Your steam group is up but it doesn't seem to reflect the current members total on PC at the moment?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2017, 04:06:43 pm »
Forum is up and running, Steam Group is new (week or so old) and none of the current PC members use it. It isn't required or infact useful, I use it for a messenger more than anything and that's pretty much why I created it, I don't use snapchat or  WhatsApp. It does not represent how many members we have on PC. We play casually FO2 & Reloaded. The rest use Social Club or the Club feature inside Xbox and to see that you must have an XBL account.

PC membership base is low, I cleansed my faction from clan hoppers a long time ago. At the moment I have a handful of guys but these are the ones that I can trust. From experience and looking at other clans I can see how mass Recruitment can only cause issues.

Coming back to the forum, can't understand why it wouldn't work for you unless you have an old browser that doesn't support the features that my forum does. Try on another browser or hit refresh. http://ufav.proboards.com is the best link to use.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 12:07:11 am by Bison »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2017, 08:50:40 pm »
Khanfirmed forum works fine for me

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2017, 03:05:03 pm »

Update on Recruitment: UFAV is willing to assist new members of this community in RT and TB combat Training. If you are looking for a casual faction that plays both game modes then feel free to drop in an application at http://ufav.proboards.com/thread/1/recruitment-apply?page=1&scrollTo=1

PVP Knowledge is no longer a must if you are willing to listen and learn. We are also open to discussions on other factions merging, This would benefit any smaller or less organised faction as UFAV already has the infrastructure in place. We have a TeamSpeak server, Forum, Twitter and even a Xbox division.

We would welcome the majority of people from all around the world. No restrictions on nationality, however it is required that English is used while communicating in PVP / faction endeavours.

(A new Recruitment Thread with new standards on joining will be created upon wipes launch.)

(History is History, no hard feelings or bad blood for anyone that's interested in joining, a clean slate is waiting)

knuckle

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2017, 03:41:47 pm »
Wish you good luck with your faction.

We will fight you soon :)

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2017, 02:54:41 am »
I wholeheartedly wish UFAV the best, and LLB.