April 18, 2024, 07:42:23 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: NEW Factions town control support  (Read 7551 times)

The Trooper

• View Profile
Re: NEW Factions town control support
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2016, 04:39:34 pm »
I just think khans should stop shitposting and crying on forum and show their "great" skills ingame on the battlefield :)

knuckle

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2016, 05:57:11 pm »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2016, 07:26:27 pm »
Anyway, UV was never dead! So...fuck off!

Not thanks to your borderline cunt kicking everyone out and pissing on all of it, haha UV's been dead a couple of times now tbh I think it's the spicy genderqueer blood behind it, what do you think?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 07:33:32 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2016, 07:45:05 pm »
Lol this comment made me laugh  :facepalm haha I bet you do lol specially Donnie ha
Still crying about me eh Knuckle?
Do you even play the game anymore? Or do you just use the forums as your personal tissues and aloe for your butthurt?
I knew I fucked your mind up but i didn't know it was this bad! How many times have you written my name on your walls?!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 07:59:07 pm by Donnie Darko 👑 »

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2016, 07:47:56 pm »
khans come reno
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2016, 07:59:46 pm »
khans come reno
i will. I dont normally get on until a few hours from now. so wait up :) you know im good for it.

knuckle

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2016, 10:38:05 pm »
Or do you just use the forums as your personal tissues and aloe for your butthurt?

talking about butts again? typical
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 11:25:00 pm by knuckle »

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2016, 11:26:53 pm »
I think I felt tickled with your words Mengelito. Keep trying.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2016, 01:20:18 am »
I think I felt tickled with your words Mengelito. Keep trying.

Why don't you go and disband your faction again or smth, big boys are on aop right now.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jish the small

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2016, 01:31:26 am »
no one plays reloaded anymore

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2016, 01:46:40 am »
You are very concerned about my decisions. Thanks for watch me baby!

About your feelings on me: I gave a chance to all UV members follow another path. Because this SEEMED their desire and I was ok about that. But I was wrong and it was a necessary fireproof. The skull seems to shine brighter than ever. All UV past only reaffirmed our existence as a strong team. Older members left us, new members arrived, it is a natural cycle. Be calm and sleep in peace Mengelito. I wish success for Khans, always wanted this. Because I believed that would be our best rival, including in "Blood Pact" times when I try to help you too much about builds, info, real xp. Well, I still have hope. Good night!

PS: AOP? I dont give a fuck. People can return later when get bored there, or not...idc.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2016, 03:50:52 am »
You are very concerned about my decisions. Thanks for watch me baby!

About your feelings on me: I gave a chance to all UV members follow another path. Because this SEEMED their desire and I was ok about that. But I was wrong and it was a necessary fireproof. The skull seems to shine brighter than ever. All UV past only reaffirmed our existence as a strong team. Older members left us, new members arrived, it is a natural cycle. Be calm and sleep in peace Mengelito. I wish success for Khans, always wanted this. Because I believed that would be our best rival, including in "Blood Pact" times when I try to help you too much about builds, info, real xp. Well, I still have hope. Good night!

PS: AOP? I dont give a fuck. People can return later when get bored there, or not...idc.

Did you expect anything less sweetcheeks? I know what kind of new members you got and there is no honor in being the garbage can.

Wither in peace.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 03:59:47 am by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

knuckle

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2016, 09:21:35 am »
I'm all honestly,

This is a suggestion, and offering we all should keep the forum PvP in the PvP section. I know I'm not innocent.

But yea great idea napalm because this indeed help smaller factions grow and hopefully bring more PvP to the server

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2016, 08:08:34 pm »
Everyone on Fonline 2 Said Khans were dead on Reloaded.
Every Khans said UV was dead on Reloaded.

Rumors amirite?

Aside from that I imagine some people from any of those factions will have a cheap reroll and just take free caps then give them to their alts. IMO you should only have this apply to real factions that use the forums.

That way at least a few of their members won't just be alts from other enemy factions. But hey not my policies haha.
In Maintenance Mode.

BastianS14

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2016, 08:22:06 pm »
Everyone on Fonline 2 Said Khans were dead on Reloaded.
Every Khans said UV was dead on Reloaded.

Rumors amirite?

Aside from that I imagine some people from any of those factions will have a cheap reroll and just take free caps then give them to their alts. IMO you should only have this apply to real factions that use the forums.

That way at least a few of their members won't just be alts from other enemy factions. But hey not my policies haha.

If they talk about us its a sign that what we do matters...

I wonder what they talk about you? Nothing i guess...

SKULL POWER

LONG LIVE TO THE ULTRA VIOLENCE