March 29, 2024, 07:15:07 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: NEW Factions town control support  (Read 7521 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
NEW Factions town control support
« on: April 29, 2016, 08:54:36 pm »
Only new factions can take UV towns. We will not attack you, because we want give to novice players a good chance to grow up in game, taking resources from TC lockers etc. We will attack only old enemies like Khans, Russians and Social Warriors. Actually Khans need help too... but well, u know.

I am doing that because I saw new factions announcements and want to see them taking towns. Maybe later we can fight each other... no problem. Thats all, enjoy the caps. Good luck!

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Re: NEW Factions town control support
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 10:05:04 pm »
Does this mean they get free burritos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 10:25:05 pm »
Good idea ;)

BastianS14

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 11:04:12 pm »

It just means that your faction doesnt have enough power to make town control, with burrito or none.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Einherjar

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 11:49:13 pm »

It just means that your faction doesnt have enough power to make town control, with burrito or none.

You're stupid as fuck, scrub. We have taken lots of towns and give as good as we take. Grow up.

;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Jish the small

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 02:43:15 am »
ROSEN FANCLUB WILL RISE

NIGGAS STILL WILIN!

Einherjar

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 03:08:15 am »
ROSEN FANCLUB WILL RISE

NIGGAS STILL WILIN!

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 01:39:22 pm »
Throwing a punch in there are we? Here's one right back bitch. When Napalm started this same project midsession he/she/it did so to poach talent from the new gangs, did so to mod and trainrobbers. Make no mistake, this is nothing else than a cholo way to expand.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 01:41:14 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

BastianS14

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 02:23:30 pm »
Throwing a punch in there are we? Here's one right back bitch. When Napalm started this same project midsession he/she/it did so to poach talent from the new gangs, did so to mod and trainrobbers. Make no mistake, this is nothing else than a cholo way to expand.

First of all, napalm is not a person or a thing, is ethereal and has no gender/sex.

Second, SKULL POWER!

Third, SKULL POWER!

Fourth, Khans just cant stop crying cause they filled their mouth with so much shit, and now they cant back up what they said. Khans were a good faction some months ago, but you guys never represented a problem for UV soldiers and you know it. Its common knowledge that 1 U.V. soldier its equal to 2 khans... And some of our bests players like Ras Makonen / Carkasa / Pistacho... i would say they equal to 3 or 4 khans... i have no doubt one of these mans can wipe a khans army alone...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2016, 02:50:08 pm »
Okay Bastian

The UV is making a little deathrattle right now after beating the jungledrums and you think you'll be able to find some new guys like this, likely already trying to poach TPG of their one or two guys with talent. It happened before and when AoP is not as hot anymore we will put you back in your place.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:52:51 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

BastianS14

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2016, 03:26:13 pm »
Okay Bastian

The UV is making a little deathrattle right now after beating the jungledrums and you think you'll be able to find some new guys like this, likely already trying to poach TPG of their one or two guys with talent. It happened before and when AoP is not as hot anymore we will put you back in your place.

Okey bro, i will just wait here sitting smoking XD

I love these guys LOL they are the best faction, but you gotta wait for them to rekt you! LOL like when you come to fight in tc, we know you cant regear fast, so we all know we gotta wait like 10- 15 mins for you to come again xD You never manage to defend towns, you always try to recapture them because of your slowness XDDDDDDD

It REALLY makes me LAUGH HARD XD

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2016, 03:35:51 pm »
We just destroyed you for weeks and you just got enough people back to do something about it the last couple of days and now you of all people smack-talk about it haha no one is on reloaded right now boy, have fun.

BastianS14

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2016, 03:51:03 pm »
We just destroyed you for weeks and you just got enough people back to do something about it the last couple of days and now you of all people smack-talk about it haha no one is on reloaded right now boy, have fun.

WTF??? destroyed who for weeks? If so, why pipboy still shows UV domination? LOL

I think that in your own made up universe you are good players, but here in reality you just suck! XD

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2016, 04:16:09 pm »
Very valid point, that's exactly how the domination counter works! You spics are acting like wounded animals publicly as of recent.

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2016, 04:19:46 pm »
Anyway, UV was never dead! So...fuck off!