April 19, 2024, 06:19:05 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: New Thunderdome TOUR  (Read 5407 times)

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
New Thunderdome TOUR
« on: April 27, 2016, 01:58:23 am »

BastianS14

Re: New Thunderdome TOUR
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 02:50:26 am »
If you put the same energy in playing the game * instead of making crap videos, lame images and hub iddling maybe khans would get something more than a laugh!

I know that you gonna respond something like : "Vastian i jate you, you lame player we the cans are vest fucktion"

Instead of *making lame acussations and violent forum type, next time we take towns, come to fight and tell how great are the cans.

Einherjar

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 03:03:42 am »
If you put the same energy in playing the game * instead of making crap videos, lame images and hub iddling maybe khans would get something more than a laugh!

I know that you gonna respond something like : "Vastian i jate you, you lame player we the cans are vest fucktion"

Instead of *making lame acussations and violent forum type, next time we take towns, come to fight and tell how great are the cans.

*Mantis's videos are great *Khans don't hub idle *Learn to grammar

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 04:45:56 am »
Haters going to hate.

Bastions still mad that his attempt to create and lead a rogue band of train robbers was a total failure, and one of the worst disasters of the season.

Great video mantis - keep them up - so we can see more of Bastians tears about his sad Fonline Career.

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 05:23:04 am »

LOL

Einherjar

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 05:28:59 am »
That's us, guys

We are is great am cans ans we stop tells vastian no bully cuz hub and I know y wil say "yah yah cans is combaks" but is really?

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 06:35:06 am »

We've been DESTROYING you for weeks without end! Hahaha oh UV please.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

BastianS14

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 10:31:13 pm »
"We cans vest fucktion evurr, we turn base kill bluesuits near hub"

Same bla bla bla as always... you guys bore me, i dont want lame replies on forum i just want you to come when we take your towns instead of go tb flare trap, wait for uv to go sleep and retake it.

You can make all kind of jokes, but probably biggest one are yourselves... just come to fight, dont type how "great"(omg...) you think you are, just prove it...

Even your daddy bison came to work with the bests... maybe he got flare-bored  ;D

Einherjar

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 10:36:51 pm »
"We cans vest fucktion evurr, we turn base kill bluesuits near hub"

Same bla bla bla as always... you guys bore me, i dont want lame replies on forum i just want you to come when we take your towns instead of go tb flare trap, wait for uv to go sleep and retake it.

You can make all kind of jokes, but probably biggest one are yourselves... just come to fight, dont type how "great"(omg...) you think you are, just prove it...

Even your daddy bison came to work with the bests... maybe he got flare-bored  ;D

Then you're welcome to quit being butthurt and stop your lame replies. You know how the saying goes "If you want something done..."

BastianS14

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2016, 08:21:40 pm »
Im teasing you all to fight cause i know you are little bitches. Stop writting fag sentences on forum and just come to play when you see us taking your towns with 0 worries about you guys comming LOL

Einherjar

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2016, 08:31:07 pm »
Im teasing you all to fight cause i know you are little bitches. Stop writting fag sentences on forum and just come to play when you see us taking your towns with 0 worries about you guys comming LOL

You must not even play. If you did you'd know how fucking stupid you sound. ~suicide plz.

BastianS14

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2016, 09:47:51 pm »

You must not even play. If you did you'd know how fucking stupid you sound. ~suicide plz.

Rename to "Iddlosis" pls

BastianS14

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 10:20:05 pm »
I wont post today screenshots... like these i got tons... UV DOMINATION

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2016, 11:12:00 pm »
I wont post today screenshots... like these i got tons... UV DOMINATION

Like anyone's posting screenshots anymore, pfft so 2015

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

BastianS14

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2016, 11:21:49 pm »

When khans insults cant hit you...