April 23, 2024, 05:04:57 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: does people play still?  (Read 8175 times)

Einherjar

Re: does people play still?
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2016, 10:26:46 pm »
Well Awgansky I'm just saying you had an unfair advantage thats all ... bla bla ..

And I think you have a disadvantage in form of an autism since beginning of your miserable life. Khans even now do have bigger amount of implanted characters and did it in a shorter time. In our faction only one person did grind it and it wasn't even that successful as u think.

How you gonna pop in here with that dumb shit and follow it up with misinformation? You know exactly nothing about the Khans.

Jish the small

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2016, 11:03:14 pm »
I would like no forum PVP on my thread. Please and thank you.

As response to implants and shit, activity would go up with Windows and locker shit. When we got Reno lockers back, activity jumped up a bit. Khans have had implants for sometime actually burly, I can quickly name a few. Bison left, but he was part of that group of implanted Khans as was I and we were in no way few.

You can't really talk shot about SW, seeing as (I won't say any names) a khan I know wanted the whole faction to mass farm SE. Coach did lockers every day, when we shared he got 4 implants from them (Pe,int,Lk,Ag) and I know he's had others in the past.

I have myself have to implanted chats, nearly completed, one before coach and with coach. But I've never actively seeked them, infact my only 2 SE I sold the implants I got from them.

Einherjar

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2016, 11:09:23 pm »
I'm not wooried about the implants, brother, I just thought i'd back Meng up since somebody thought it was cool to take a very personal shot at him.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2016, 11:56:39 pm »
Koniko just want to diagnose people with autism......classy........ :facepalm

Jish the small

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2016, 01:47:40 am »
i check this daily, where are the 85 players? i only see 10-15 at max :D

Leave your comfort zone, go out and find players. Leave your mine or Hub/Ncr. Players are out there, just because you can't see them doesn't mean that they aren't playing.

Did you know  that we have tons of private locations? Most players keep to themselves and don't venture into public unless necessary.

You imply I don't go out of my zone. Like I said to you before on checking the player shit, I do that DAILY. If I may ask, do you even log into this game?

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2016, 04:23:06 am »
i check this daily, where are the 85 players? i only see 10-15 at max :D

Leave your comfort zone, go out and find players. Leave your mine or Hub/Ncr. Players are out there, just because you can't see them doesn't mean that they aren't playing.

Did you know  that we have tons of private locations? Most players keep to themselves and don't venture into public unless necessary.

You imply I don't go out of my zone. Like I said to you before on checking the player shit, I do that DAILY. If I may ask, do you even log into this game?

from what i have heard he does log on local host server on a daily basis