April 24, 2024, 03:54:53 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 29)  (Read 17859 times)

Rage 👑

• View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 29)
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2016, 05:55:09 pm »
What have you done Rage? Enlighten this community.

There's a Hand full of people who have done a great deal, I know them all and they know who they are and yes I'm one of them.

Lol, you didn't counter anything I said. Just diverted into something completely irrelevant. Interesting. And yes, it is, in fact, completely irrelevant, because I never asserted that I'd done anything of any particular note outside of be a good friend to my brethren... something that you decided played secondary to doing TC.

You're right, however. You have done a great deal. Mind you, that great deal was in terms of damage, but it's still a great deal of something.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2016, 11:05:57 pm »
Stop talking like khans have "done" anything for this server. Khans havent done anything else than give money which was already there before them. So just crawl back into your little forum and thunderdome and keep thinking that khans are the greatefffffft.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Einherjar

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2016, 11:21:42 pm »
Stop talking like khans have "done" anything for this server. Khans havent done anything else than give money which was already there before them. So just crawl back into your little forum and thunderdome and keep thinking that khans are the greatefffffft.

;D damn son. Right the fuck out of nowhere with that shit. So I guess other than entertaining the lot of you sad cattle, having our own dedicated news paper with incredibly well thought propaganda, (and most likely the most handsome) cmon, boy. Put the salt up and render to us the applause we so heavily deserve.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2016, 12:59:30 am »
I dont take part in forum pvp because i find it foolish. Im just tired of reading the same thing here over and over again

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2016, 01:30:46 am »
I dont take part in forum pvp because i find it foolish. Im just tired of reading the same thing here over and over again

...Then why the hell are you reading it if it isn't your thing? I don't like looking at the shit people put up for auction, so I don't go look at it. It's not that hard a concept.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2016, 05:13:40 am »
First post you go here and rekindles the flames, get owned, reply your tired of forum pvp haha barney please.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2016, 12:16:50 pm »
I was wondering all the time...who the fuck is Renegade :D
Greetings Bison.

About Khans I'm not happy to hear that you are fading away a little bit. Anyway I understand your decision cause I'm very rare visitor in last days as well.
Anyway...
The Khans
o/
GUN FOR HIRE

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2016, 12:28:06 pm »
join AoP

Einherjar

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2016, 01:45:27 pm »
join AoP

A few of us have been playing that recently, I believe. We'll see how that goes.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2016, 01:50:17 pm »

...Then why the hell are you reading it if it isn't your thing? I don't like looking at the shit people put up for auction, so I don't go look at it. It's not that hard a concept.

Because tapatalk shows me all the posts.

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2016, 04:08:38 pm »
I was wondering all the time...who the fuck is Renegade :D
Greetings Bison.

About Khans I'm not happy to hear that you are fading away a little bit. Anyway I understand your decision cause I'm very rare visitor in last days as well.
Anyway...
The Khans
o/

And to you, Matt. o/

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2016, 05:09:02 pm »
It's a time where a lot of players are waiting for wipe

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2016, 06:42:55 pm »
It's a time where a lot of players are waiting for wipe
For sure. I'm getting caught up in real life, drinking, smoking and other things that hurt my body. When wipe hits, I'll come back to having no life. Till then, O/

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2016, 07:26:08 pm »
o/

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2016, 03:45:20 pm »
Seeing as Kilgore + Company have succumbed to Khan demands, and Khan remnant forces are still spanking Hub Dweller factions who make flare traps + their UV Allies.  I will official announce that the Khans still have a remnant Pogrom in Reloaded - albeit one that steps away from any TC focus.

Lash and the flying bitcher (who complained non stop about Khans) can continue to be weary of our presence after we broke their trap with artillery strikes (suiciders), snipers, and a vertibird TPR spawn last night Hahaha.

Thanks for the scrub loot and vehicles guys.

Oh and a special shout out goes to ribadibadoo who mind raped lash and bitcher into thinking they were in an alliance with uv.  LOL  I remember butcher telling Ribbit "Stand your men down! We agreed to only Shoot Khans!" before eating bullets from his ally LOL.

Never trust a snake.