April 24, 2024, 04:23:57 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 29)  (Read 17860 times)

lil bitch

• bitch
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 29)
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2016, 06:35:51 pm »

lil bitch

• bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2016, 06:55:23 pm »
I seem to recall quotes on our newsletter...oh wait

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2016, 01:53:53 am »
We're still here aren't we? Just because this isn't our MAIN bombing ground doesn't mean we are gone. We will still rape you all in the wastes, watch your backs.

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2016, 02:12:48 am »
We're still here aren't we? Just because this isn't our MAIN bombing ground doesn't mean we are gone. We will still rape you all in the wastes, watch your backs.
Gimper, you are so cute trying to act all big and toughy and khany. Top peps. The hostility and animosity towards Renegade I can understand but you guys just look cringy and dumb when you do it. And actions like this is why I always leave this forum embarrassed.
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2016, 06:16:52 am »
Gimper, you are so cute trying to act all big and toughy and khany. Top peps. The hostility and animosity towards Renegade I can understand but you guys just look cringy and dumb when you do it. And actions like this is why I always leave this forum embarrassed.

Actions like what? There might be remnants doing their own stuff here but our operation has already moved on. Only thing embarassing here is you of all people starting a public arguement with your brothers. I'm done here.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2016, 02:14:48 pm »

Fuck you. Pretty soon you'll be sucking Napalms dick just like Bison. :*
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 02:26:47 pm by Gimper 👑 »

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2016, 02:21:32 pm »
yungchance has done a lot for The Khans Gimper, considerably more than you. You shouldn't push people away for voicing opinions or else you'll be overlord of nothing.

I guess that's what happens when you promote people for the sake of it and not because they've earned it.

I have faith that you will earn it one day though.  :facepalm
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2016, 02:28:03 pm »
yungchance has done a lot for The Khans Gimper, considerably more than you. You shouldn't push people away for voicing opinions or else you'll be overlord of nothing.

I guess that's what happens when you promote people for the sake of it and not because they've earned it.

I have faith that you will earn it one day though.  :facepalm

Quit being such a whiner. Yungchance knows I'm joking. If you knew the khans like you thought you did, you'd recognize the sick humor.

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2016, 02:46:09 pm »
Gimper, you are a cool guy and a good PVP player.. Stop acting like a fucking douche it doesn't suite you.

::)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2016, 03:15:04 pm »
 :D
Will wipe postpone it or no...I will read..

Japanise have saying: The person who knows most often says least

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2016, 04:57:25 pm »
Khans will still go on with their favorite priority - forum pvp.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2016, 05:34:01 pm »
Khans will still go on with their favorite priority - forum pvp.

Damn Straight.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2016, 05:36:25 pm »
Its super funny renegade thinks he can judge gimper. I recall renegade posting most of the forum pvp shit and now he hates it.

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2016, 03:37:03 pm »
Gimper, you are a cool guy and a good PVP player.. Stop acting like a fucking douche it doesn't suite you.

::)

Bison of all people telling others not to be a douche. That's funny, especially considering you're the one telling Chris how little he's done when every Khan that's been here for a while knows exactly how much he's done for the Khans, especially in Reloaded, which is a great deal more than you in the last months of your leadership. *shrugs*

Also, you've said "you wasn't here before" twice now. Incorrect. *Weren't* here is the appropriate word. "You weren't here before." Unless you're now going renegade against proper grammar, you're welcome.

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2016, 04:37:10 pm »
What have you done Rage? Enlighten this community.

There's a Hand full of people who have done a great deal, I know them all and they know who they are and yes I'm one of them.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 04:43:22 pm by Renegade »