April 26, 2024, 06:49:02 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Weekly Charge #1  (Read 4371 times)

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
The Weekly Charge #1
« on: April 04, 2016, 12:53:57 am »
The Weekly Charge
Delivering a jolt, every Sunday

Issue 1
Editor: Lash
Contributors: Michael Kenley, Twig

Community News
Recharged and Ready to go!
The Neutron Defenders are back in action after a brief vacation. Recently re-charged Neutron Twig was quoted by a reporter as saying "We're back, suckers!" When asked for a comment by yr editor, Michael Kenley simply stated: "f u c k b o i s".

Khantankerous Breakup
The family feud between ex-khans Ribbit, Renegade, and khan president Gargantua has spilled over to the forum after Renegade nuked TKs forums. Ribbit has been accused of being a no-good backstabber. Gargantua has been accused of being a power-hungry hardline fundamentalist. As for Renegade? Our sources say they're just happy he's gone so they can get back to pillaging.

HUB GONE WILD
On the morning of 1 April 2016, the hub went wild. Kilgore enabled PvP in hub. For three hours a wild battle raged involving Peacekeepers, bluesuits, russians, Khans, and then the police. As nobody dropped gear on death and loot was prevented, factions decided to bring Power Armor.  This was a very stupid idea, as CCM and Khans learned. Yr editor offers his sincerest condolences to the family of the lost armors.

KHANS LEAVING SERVER?!?
Khans have threatened to leave server in retaliation for the 1 April patch. Kilgore has confirmed that the patch will remain in place until wipe. Without scrub's gear to fight for, The Khans have made precisely 1 appearance in-game. Their attempt to capture Modoc on 4 April was quashed by a random assortment of various factions.

Neighbourhood Rumors:
The grapevine says...

Pancake is a zoophiliac.

Seki, the Social Warriors' combat team leader is dead. Social Warriors have quit the games in droves. One promised yr editor that the Social Warriors will be back... eventually.

Awgansky has been negotiating to join the khans. Sources say he wants to get into town capture but is on bad terms with UV members Ribbit and Renegade.

Lost and found:
Found: Combat Armor, +1 Luck. Crafted by DonnieSlave. Taken from a corpse in boneyard.

Found: XL07E3. Taken off Skinhead some weeks ago. Misplaced and located next to outhouse.

Lost: Dende's Power Armor. Was vaporized during April Fools' Day festivities. Please send flowers to Dende's office via any CCM member you see in hub.  The CCM request that you do not send oil cans in memory of his late Power Armor.

Dear Charge-kun
Dear Charge-kun.... I wish to rub my phallic member against your facial features.
- Phallic Philip

Philip,
Please fuck yourself. While I appreciate the attention, I would rather not think about your noodly appendage.
- Charge-kun

Life & Entertainment

Electron

Crossword

Please send article submissions, tips, rumors to yr editor - make the wastes great again!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:50:26 pm by lash »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: The Weekly Charge #1
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 01:48:35 am »
X-word 2 hard.... Google doesn't halp me with this one...

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 09:18:59 am »
Lost: Dende's Power Armor. Was vaporized during April Fools' Day festivities. Please send flowers to Dende's office via any CCM member you see in hub.  The CCM request that you do not send oil cans in memory of his late Power Armor.

This is gold! ;D +1
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:22:33 am by zekromo »
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 10:11:42 am »
it's pretty hard, couldn't find the last two

dat referance thooo

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 10:26:29 am »
I think 1 down was meant for the word "replicate" but the overall structure does not support it. Nice news paper article though. It is quite interactive.  :)
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Karlor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 10:36:11 am »
Respawn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 10:42:43 am »
"Awgansky has been negotiating to join the khans. Sources say he wants to get into town capture but is on bad terms with UV members Ribbit and Renegade."

I'm not on bad terms with Awgansky, or anyone for that matter. That's not to say that they aren't on bad terms with me though.  ::)

I am simply playing the game one day at a time and keeping out of the politics from now on.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 10:44:44 am by Renegade »
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2016, 10:49:30 am »
Respawn

I can not believe that that word did not turn up in my mind  :facepalm However I do argue that it should have been replicate, but respawn is close enough to the actual term :)
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 11:04:10 am »
The Weekly Charge
Delivering a jolt, every Sunday

Seki, the Social Warriors' combat team leader is dead. Social Warriors have quit the games in droves. One promised yr editor that the Social Warriors will be back... eventually.

Awgansky has been negotiating to join the khans. Sources say he wants to get into town capture but is on bad terms with UV members Ribbit and Renegade.

o.O What?

Oh God every single part of this is rumor indeed :D

We never quit the game we just slowed down, and status of Seki never was a factor in it :D

Neither khans or myself never negotiate merging nor joining :),

And I have nothing against neither Renegade nor Ribbit.

Nice to see new news paper Good Luck

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 01:54:50 pm »
Awgansky know where he stands.

Our philosophies are too different when it comes to governing the Wasteland and as such he has never attempted to join nor merge.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2016, 02:34:07 pm »
Khans moving? Ahahaha

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2016, 03:44:52 pm »
Khans moving? Ahahaha

Yeah that made me chuckle!

These Ives Are Burly

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 04:03:11 pm »
+1