April 25, 2024, 08:40:53 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 28)  (Read 11143 times)

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 28)
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 10:41:56 pm »

Bye bye thunderdome
I want that sexy fridge it looks so ... Crappy but i love it!

Praise the sun!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 11:06:40 pm »
Lol meng you can't use that line more than once. When Red Cross raped ithe at the island we used that line can't do it again.

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2016, 11:08:03 pm »
Don't be cuckold meng admit you got played. Plain and simple.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2016, 11:40:51 pm »
Got played how? A snake doing snake business is nothing new? It's not like you got anything valuable and if I remember correctly you where the one to decorate it in the first place. It's amazing you're let back into UV but it's only a matter of time before you turn on them again or get kicked out again for doing your little snake thing. Have fun while it lasts.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:45:05 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 12:41:06 am »
I was never kicked from uv I left them to join you guys. And I left mod to uv the only factions I was ever kicked from was khans and peace keepers and peace keepers only kicked me out because I was an ex khan. Khans only kicked because you are filled with cucks that can't do anything.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2016, 12:42:53 am »
I was never kicked from uv I left them to join you guys. And I left mod to uv the only factions I was ever kicked from was khans and peace keepers and peace keepers only kicked me out because I was an ex khan. Khans only kicked because you are filled with cucks that can't do anything.

Well, not kicking you out says more about them than about us doesn't it?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2016, 12:43:11 am »
Ribbit,

You raped a base that YOU MADE full of YOUR GEAR.
In lieu of the previous thunderdome being destroyed. 

Don't know that I'd call that "played".  But it is worth a laugh.

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2016, 12:53:40 am »
Gonna reply to this once. You flame khans yet use the lingo we use which is fucking hilarious. Secondly, Red cross raping the first thunderdome location was COMPLETELY your fault. Have no idea why you would act like that was a short coming by us.  Thirdly, you call Meng a cuck when you have some wierd incestual relationship with your sister. You probably hold the guys balls while their dick is in her mouth.  Fourthly, you stole back yours and your personal friends Vehemence's gear. We lost nothing. Go cry somewhere else and keep masturbating to pixels that will be wiped soon (KEKEKEK WIPE SOON YEH RITE).
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2016, 04:22:02 am »
Rofl cry more you faggot. Your mom still think you are gay?

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2016, 04:25:44 am »
Rofl cry more you faggot. Your mom still think you are gay?

You're doing it wrong redneck, you don't call cry more when you're standing in your own salty puddle.

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2016, 04:33:08 am »
You know what I'm not even going to bother with this forum pvp shit. It's a long unwanted road and people get hurt.

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2016, 04:55:36 am »
>Implying gay is an insult
Who cares man. This is 2016. People are accepted for who they are. Get past all that bigotry.
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2016, 04:57:57 am »
You know what I'm not even going to bother with this forum pvp shit. It's a long unwanted road and people get hurt.

Well as a doctor I recommend that if you're hurt then stay far far away from this here fine tabloids commentary section and go back to cuddling with the rest of the exiled garbage you belong with.

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2016, 05:06:27 am »

I find it funny that you come into a thread entitled 'The Daily Khan', then bitch about forum pvp shit after you guys start some shit. You don't want to deal with it, man, then ignore it. Duh.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2016, 10:38:38 am »
Haha we are relocating anyways retard

I really wanted to stay out of this, but it is so  funny that Every rape made by Khans is "great victory" etc. but whenever khans are raped "it was just shit and we are relocating anyways" :D:D Ergo you are always moving your shit. :D

Just saying, Every once in a while, Have balls to admit you got outplayed by someone, otherwise you are loosing little bit of respect some people still have for khans.

And I personally kicked you for being a backstabbing #$%^&. I like you Rib but you are a hopper nonetheless, but new kind of hopper because from my calculations you got kicked from more faction, then you left by own choice. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:45:47 am by Awgy »