April 25, 2024, 06:07:20 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Neutron Defenders  (Read 5455 times)

Twig

• I run around the room.
    • View Profile
    • imgur
The Neutron Defenders
« on: March 11, 2016, 04:32:50 am »
         This war has been fought to long the Khans and Social warriors the blue suits have been un protected with Sw not giving supplies and hunting down khans. We need a faction for the New players the Blue Suits the leather jackets out there we are here for you we all are here to give supplies to those noobs and help them get a start. Social warriors haven't saw what i have seen i watch many noobs try to join khans because the lack of help and they want it to be easy no one there to teach them. They all join khans, Sw doesn't think this out the more joining them the more numbers the better at TB they get.
          But we are here to help the Blue suits of the wasteland the scavengers all of them and we stand strong we will not give blue suits op gear just so they loose it and get angry we will give good gear but no amazing. Khans arent all bad we will fight them if we have to but we cant just wipe them out. This needs to be a wasteland with an active government and we need one to help the poor and the middle class players here using metal armor with 1k caps in the bank. or newbies (just joined or hardly any play time)
          So will you stand with us to help the future or will you stand against us? I remember my days in good old red cross we helped people joked around and were loose but now everyone is strict and serious we need to be nice friendly and everything to win over the noobs We all were one at a point so why take advantage of them? Fight for the future fight for the Defenders. Do you know the most used quote from the forums im kidding is  "The Wastelands a harsh place" it always will be but if we can help we can lesser the chances of death in the wastes

We dont have any reqs as long as you dont have a pking background your fine and there may be some exceptions if it was needed. We ask you are atleast like level 8 or 9 can be lower but 9 or ten is best. I am usually active speak to me

We dont Tc and are free to alliances with anyone the more good guys the merrier am i right?

Disclaimer: We do not hate Sw i like them and i am fine with khans but do not like pking but some of you guys are cool.
What we want we want to help all new players and try to regulate trade any veteran players that wanna help us trade or help us help noobs are welcome. Hell even if you are a veteran and rarely help people welcome aboard heh. but we do ask you guys don't be dicks and or have alt accounts named stupid names like Robot Death-claw ect you may but don't let em in the faction or ask. unless it is a serious alt. Furthermore we ask that all members please do not lure noobs and or ignore them always be friendly and dont harass them to join but kinda hint at it. "The wasteland is a harsh place" So its your job to protect it.
        Also we have recently decided to be a trading Faction and hope to regulate trade routes with some of the following factions The peace keepers The cross dressers As i hate to say Tks theirs a tax for you 0.1% I kid I Maybe the Smelly hands idk ourselves and The red cross if there are enough left if your interested we will study your total revenue (income). And how it will be used as long as its not too many blue suts are only one blue suit to teach em a lesson or it is being a prick its fine.
        If there are any people good at trading you may join here i may set up a tax system we get like maybe 75% because we will give you the items we also will need cave hunters and locker hunters and maybe some sort of merc system.
 kid
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 05:58:48 pm by Twig »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: The Neutron Defenders
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 06:23:48 pm »
Glad to see our Wasteland is getting a new social service since the RC has failed in their mission. Best of luck!

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Twig

• I run around the room.
    • View Profile
    • imgur
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 10:13:26 pm »
Thank you Mengelito appreciate it.
  (sorry if i spelled name wrong too lazy to check)

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 10:15:23 pm »
sounds better than peacekeepers Leaked info -> http://prntscr.com/ae3ahm
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 10:17:19 pm by Dende »

Twig

• I run around the room.
    • View Profile
    • imgur
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 10:58:52 pm »
Lol Dende im sorry got angry at them for being selfish.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 06:50:56 am »
Good luck but don't forget there are taxes for helping the wastes ;)

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 02:11:59 pm »
If you dont TC you dont have to fear SW , better watch out for these Khans which love to kill new players that have equal skills to themself ... playerbase is already low , dont believe the playercount.

killer1986chris

• View Profile

Twig

• I run around the room.
    • View Profile
    • imgur
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 05:51:41 pm »
We dont want this to become a flame war :P and we have made some changes to be more well in some views good in others bad.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 06:27:40 pm »
Best of luck Twig.

P.S.
It is hurtful that You used khans name 6 times and Social Warriors only 5 times in this recruitment thread  :D

Twig

• I run around the room.
    • View Profile
    • imgur
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 07:24:45 pm »
Well we didnt want to regulate trade with you because you dont do alliances and if it makes it better didnt have many complaints.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 07:24:56 pm »
Best of luck Twig.

P.S.
It is hurtful that You used khans name 6 times and Social Warriors only 5 times in this recruitment thread  :D

To be fair, we are the most talked about faction :)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2016, 07:25:50 pm »
Best of luck Twig.

P.S.

still 5 times more than UV on our side :D

Nevertheless Twig.  as I said before best of luck
Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2016, 07:26:24 pm »
Best of luck Twig.

P.S.

Well, I'm afraid this session his damn right  :)
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2016, 07:26:53 pm »
That's a good way to look at it too.