April 19, 2024, 01:26:01 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Gonna ban me too?  (Read 29952 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Gonna ban me too?
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2016, 09:28:30 pm »
What a great beginning for Reloaded  2016. First Perq guy now Khans start bitching  ;D

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2016, 08:51:18 pm »
Wow, and I thought I had it hard in Customer Support, poor Kilgore :/

Hang in there mate, and, if I were you, I'd close this thread after your first reply - Game Staff punishments shouldn't be a thing open to public debate.

GL with the job and thanks for keeping this all up, some of us really appreciate it :)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Krizu

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2016, 04:16:52 pm »
We're with you Kilgore. Don't stand for that shit. You the man. Keep up the great work and don't let shitheads drag you down.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2016, 04:23:28 pm »
We're with you Kilgore. Don't stand for that shit. You the man. Keep up the great work and don't let shitheads drag you down.

Month 2 late

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2016, 05:14:56 pm »
*Sips tea* Forgot about this thread.  While I was playing with SW I personally know for a fact Orchid was in fact duallogging.  Seki told him to suicide on his other character and Orchid simply logged out so he had one char inside and another logged out.  Which is still illegal.  This is why Gargantua was so upset because HE KNEW SW were cheating as well but they got let go.  Idc if anyone believe me. The truth is the truth whether the SW want to admit it or not.
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2016, 05:21:49 pm »
Ehhh that reminds me good old tom and jerry toons
Its almost the same kind of stuff there but you are like playing hot seat here one and another change role in dinamic way
And dont even care about it but its fun to read

Praise the sun and old toons!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2016, 08:14:53 pm »
*Sips tea* Forgot about this thread.  While I was playing with SW I personally know for a fact Orchid was in fact duallogging.  Seki told him to suicide on his other character and Orchid simply logged out so he had one char inside and another logged out.  Which is still illegal.  This is why Gargantua was so upset because HE KNEW SW were cheating as well but they got let go.  Idc if anyone believe me. The truth is the truth whether the SW want to admit it or not.

Orchid is not SW man... other than that it is a bug more than cheat if your char never disappear from TB fight if you log out.

TB is broken sadly:
-Drugs have not timeout in TB
-Turns are way too long
-You do not disappear after log out
-Turns take so long that you can kill 20 ppl with dynamite coz you will re-spawn faster than they will can move.
List can go on and on.

I honestly don't remember what was happening then. It was an intense and long fight. ( I was in this trap for 12 hours)
Nevertheless I think we all got over this stuff, and started new era in Reloaded 2nd session, I sincerely hope it will be more fighting for fun than drama.
Every cheater and exploiter should get banned no matter what team he is in.
Rules are here to be obeyed not to be ignored.
This entire situation got a little bit out of control at one point, and lets just leave it buried deep in abyss of reloaded forums.

Peace

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2016, 08:19:17 pm »

He immediately recognized his mistake and removed his character + he didn't  get any PvP advantage during that shit TB trap. Unlike Khans that fought while dual-logging  ;)

This happened a long time ago so nobody gives a fuck now  ::)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2016, 09:54:13 pm »

Except T.A.L.K.E.R. who still gives a fuck. lol

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2016, 10:09:51 pm »
"I feel the (shit)storm is coming"
Thats a nice qute(modified to situation of course)
From a good game i recommend it but there is a little quiz
What is the name of the game that quote is from ?

Praise the sun and (blank) series!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2016, 10:52:19 pm »

He immediately recognized his mistake and removed his character + he didn't  get any PvP advantage during that shit TB trap. Unlike Khans that fought while dual-logging  ;)

You were not there, and Entering with one and coming in on another even if both are bluesuit can be considered scouting and or looting.  Also on the topic of Orchid not being SW.  He was SW at the time.  Yeah IK this thread is old hence "forgot this existed".  But there are still people walking around not truly grasping why there was such a shit storm. 
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2016, 11:10:10 pm »

You were not there, and Entering with one and coming in on another even if both are bluesuit can be considered scouting and or looting.  Also on the topic of Orchid not being SW.  He was SW at the time.  Yeah IK this thread is old hence "forgot this existed".  But there are still people walking around not truly grasping why there was such a shit storm.

Like i said it is foggy for me right now, and seriously i don't give a fuck anymore (TBH i never did, it was not me that had issue with stuff that happened there anyway). One thing I am sure of is that Orchid was not SW then (till this day i have talks with Orchid about why he was removed from faction), Yes Orchid was on SW TS, but he was not a faction member. I was on Khans TS when this fight happened and it does not make me a khan.