- This thread will contain my guide for FOnline mapper. I will gradually translate and update my old guide which can be found here.
- The mapper package is quite different this time, because it contains more than 1000 various maps - Fallout 1 & 2 maps converted to FOnline format, 2238 source maps, TLA maps and also some maps from unfinished Wasteland 2155 project. In addition, it contains several template maps which are very handy in fast mapping, and of course the everlasting great "e_desert1" map.
- Questions about making maps and mapper should be posted here
- Note: this version of mapper is compatible with our post-wipe Reloaded.
Mapper download link (270 MB)Readme fileTools:
MapperColorTool by Kilgore
- tool for calculating color numbersFonline Color Converter by Cubik
- same as above, but you might like it betterInstallation:
1. Download package.
2. Unzip package.
3. Copy "fallout.dat" from your FOnline client to mapper's /data directory.
4. Run Mapper.exe
to be continued...